Integrated Device Technology: Funds Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDTI).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,327,294 shares, worth $17,135,564.
- EATON VANCE MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,471,865 shares, worth $7,580,105.
- KENNEDY CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,145,951 shares, worth $5,901,648.
- CATAPULT CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 425,000 shares, worth $2,188,750.
- LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP ASSET MANAGEMENT INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 397,806 shares, worth $2,048,701.
About the company: Integrated Device Technology, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of semiconductor products and modules. Applications for the Company’s products include data and telecommunications equipment, storage area networks, networked peripherals and servers, and personal computers. The Company markets its products on a worldwide basis primarily to original equipment manufacturers.
Competitors to Watch: Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), Cypress Semicond. Corp. (NASDAQ:CY), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM), ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:ONNN), Exar Corporation (NASDAQ:EXAR), Pericom Semiconductor (NASDAQ:PSEM), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ:SLAB), and Inphi Corporation (NYSE:IPHI).
(Note: Data regarding Integrated Device Technology, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>