Integrated Device Technology: Insiders and Funds Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:IDTI).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Integrated Device Technology, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Zust Fred C: act as VP GROUP GM. On 07/05/2011, sold 2,112 shares, worth $16,900.
- Naghavi Arman: act as VP BUSINESS UNIT. On 11/15/2011, sold 1,850 shares, worth $10,900.
- Crowley Richard D Jr: act as CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER. On 11/15/2011, sold 1,389 shares, worth $8,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- SADOFF INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,212,750 shares, worth $9,532,215. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPIRE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.L.C.: On 06/30/2011, held 800,000 shares, worth $6,288,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ARTIO GLOBAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 531,079 shares, worth $4,174,281. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FMR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 521,410 shares, worth $4,098,283. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- LOS ANGELES CAPITAL MANAGEMENT & EQUITY RESEARCH INC: On 06/30/2011, held 517,839 shares, worth $4,070,215. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Integrated Device Technology, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a variety of semiconductor products and modules. Applications for the Company’s products include data and telecommunications equipment, storage area networks, networked peripherals and servers, and personal computers. The Company markets its products on a worldwide basis primarily to original equipment manufacturers.
Competitors to Watch: Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), Cypress Semicond. Corp. (NASDAQ:CY), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM), ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:ONNN), Exar Corporation (NASDAQ:EXAR), Pericom Semiconductor (NASDAQ:PSEM), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), Silicon Laboratories (NASDAQ:SLAB), and Inphi Corporation (NYSE:IPHI).
(Note: Data regarding Integrated Device Technology, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>