Interpublic Group of Companies: Fund Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (NYSE:IPG).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- SCOPUS ASSET MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 3,266,509 shares, worth $40,243,391. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,017,827 shares, worth $37,179,629. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EAGLE ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,856,828 shares, worth $35,196,121. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ALGER FRED MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,642,642 shares, worth $32,557,349. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TURNER INVESTMENT PARTNERS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,452,215 shares, worth $30,211,289. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. is an organization of advertising agencies and marketing service companies. The Company operates globally in the sectors of advertising, independent media buying, direct marketing, healthcare communications, interactive consulting services, marketing research, promotions, experiential marketing, public relations, and sports marketing.
Competitors to Watch: Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC), MDC Partners Inc. (NASDAQ:MDCA), Lamar Advertising Company (NASDAQ:LAMR), Charm Communications Inc (NASDAQ:CHRM), Focus Media Holding Ltd. (NASDAQ:FMCN), Inuvo, Inc. (AMEX:INUV), National CineMedia, Inc. (NASDAQ:NCMI), interCLICK Inc (NASDAQ:ICLK), and ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCLK).
(Note: Data regarding Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>