Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISRG).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Intuitive Surgical, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Smith Lonnie M: act as Chairman of the Board. On 10/25/2011, sold 15,000 shares, worth $6,295,700.
- Smith Lonnie M: act as Chairman of the Board. On 07/26/2011, sold 15,000 shares, worth $5,956,800.
- Mohr Marshall: act as SVP & CFO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 07/22/2011, sold 9,298 shares, worth $3,751,800.
- Rosa David J.: act as Sr VP Emerging Procedures & Te. On 07/26/2011, sold 6,299 shares, worth $2,520,800.
- Loop Floyd D Md: act as Director. On 10/21/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $2,060,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Intuitive Surgical, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 401,790 shares, worth $149,510,077. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RAINIER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/: On 06/30/2011, held 313,685 shares, worth $116,725,325. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CS MCKEE LP: On 06/30/2011, held 80,545 shares, worth $29,971,600. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CIBC WORLD MARKETS INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 24,959 shares, worth $9,287,493. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 18,049 shares, worth $6,716,213. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Intuitive Surgical, Inc. design, manufactures and markets surgical systems. The Company’s surgical system controls Intuitive Surgical endoscopic instruments, including rigid endoscopes, blunt and sharp endoscopic dissectors, scissors, scalpels, forceps/pickups, needle holders, endoscopic retractors, electrocautery, ultrasonic cutters, and accessories during surgical procedures.
Competitors to Watch: Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK), Bovie Medical Corporation (AMEX:BVX), Synovis Life Tech., Inc. (NASDAQ:SYNO), CryoLife, Inc. (NYSE:CRY), Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT), Smith & Nephew plc (NYSE:SNN), Vision-Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:VSCI), CONMED Corporation (NASDAQ:CNMD), The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE:COO).
(Note: Data regarding Intuitive Surgical, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>