Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Iron Mountain Inc. (NYSE:IRM).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Iron Mountain Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Reese C Richard: act as CEO & Executive Chairman. On 08/12/2011, sold 257,300 shares, worth $7,999,500.
- Lamach Michael W: act as Director. On 08/30/2011, sold 12,611 shares, worth $408,100.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Iron Mountain Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MASON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,412,335 shares, worth $115,473,416. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ORANGE CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,402,829 shares, worth $47,471,733. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WESTCHESTER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 1,055,300 shares, worth $35,711,352. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SOUTHPOINT CAPITAL ADVISORS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,000,000 shares, worth $33,840,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 656,061 shares, worth $22,201,104. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Iron Mountain Incorporated provides records and information management services to customers in North America, Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The Company offers records management services for both physical and digital media, disaster recovery support services, and consulting.
Competitors to Watch: Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX), Moody’s Corporation (NYSE:MCO), FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE:FCN), The Dun & Bradstreet Corp. (NYSE:DNB), Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (NYSE:VOL), CTPartners Executive Search Inc (AMEX:CTP), Intersections Inc. (NASDAQ:INTX), Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ:CTAS), Towers Watson & Co (NYSE:TW).
(Note: Data regarding Iron Mountain Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>