ITT Corporation: Institutional Investors Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of ITT Corporation (NYSE:ITT).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of ITT Corporation in Q3 2011:
- EVERCORE TRUST COMPANY, N.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,037,526 shares, worth $86,757,924.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 871,884 shares, worth $72,906,940.
- KINGSTOWN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 680,000 shares, worth $56,861,600.
- SEIZERT CAPITAL PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 446,824 shares, worth $37,363,423.
- ROUNDKEEP CAPITAL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 441,000 shares, worth $36,876,420.
About the company: ITT Corporation designs and manufactures a variety of engineered products. The Company produces pumps, systems, and services to measure and control water and other fluids. ITT also supplies military defense systems, including night vision devices, secure communication systems, and avionics, in addition to providing electrical interconnects, and data storage and PC cards.
Competitors to Watch: General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT), Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ:KTOS), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), L-3 Communications Hldgs., Inc. (NYSE:LLL), Goodrich Corporation (NYSE:GR), FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR).
(Note: Data regarding ITT Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>