Jazz Pharmaceuticals: Major Shareholders Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAZZ).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Kkr Financial Holdings Iii, Ll: act as . On 08/10/2011, sold 70,156 shares, worth $2,600,700.
- Kkr Group Holdings L.p.: act as . On 08/10/2011, sold 70,156 shares, worth $2,600,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- KNOTT DAVID M: On 06/30/2011, held 353,400 shares, worth $11,785,890. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NEW YORK STATE COMMON RETIREMENT FUND: On 06/30/2011, held 239,200 shares, worth $7,977,320. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 211,202 shares, worth $7,043,587. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ARROWSTREET CAPITAL LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 149,247 shares, worth $4,977,387. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GROUP VI 31 LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 73,247 shares, worth $2,442,787. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and markets treatments for neurological and psychiatric conditions. The Company produces treatments for cataplexy, excessive daytime sleepiness, and ethylene glycol and methanol poisoning in humans.
Competitors to Watch: Cephalon, Inc. (NASDAQ:CEPH), Forest Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:FRX), Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:TSPT), Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK), Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY), Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT), Caraco Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. (AMEX:CPD), Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE:WPI), and McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK).
(Note: Data regarding Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>