Jim Cramer: 10 Stock Trade Recommendations May 5th
Following are 10 of his picks on May 5th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 10 stocks is 31.247B.
2) The average market cap is 41.204B.
3) The maximum market cap is 163B.
4) The minimum market cap is 712.9M.
5) The median stock is 9.30% off its high and 64.38% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 10.59% off its high and 66.61% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 115.11% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 13.65% from its 52-week low.
10 Of Jim Cramer Calls on May 5th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 05 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation||Buy||(NYSE:APC)||$74.30||36.872B||85.50||34.54||13.10%||115.11%|
|EI DuPont de Nemours & Co.||Buy||(NYSE:DD)||$53.87||50.029B||57.00||33.66||5.49%||60.04%|
|Domino’s Pizza, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:DPZ)||$21.30||1.277B||21.43||10.66||0.61%||99.81%|
|Juniper Networks, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:JNPR)||$37.54||20.081B||45.01||22.25||16.60%||68.72%|
|Limelight Networks, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:LLNW)||$6.38||712.9M||8.97||3.57||28.87%||78.71%|
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC): Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with international operations. In the United States, the Company operates in Texas and surrounding states, the Rocky Mountain region, Alaska, and the Gulf of Mexico. Internationally, Anadarko has exploration and/or production operations in Africa, Asia, South America, and the Caribbean.
- Airgas Inc. (NYSE:ARG): Airgas, Inc. distributes industrial, medical, and specialty gases and related equipment. The Company also produces and distributes liquid carbon dioxide and dry ice in the United States. Airgas’ integrated distribution network consists of branch locations, distribution centers, and outbound telemarketing operations.
- Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT): Caterpillar Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets construction, mining, agricultural, and forestry machinery. The Company also manufactures engines and other related parts for its equipment, and offers financing and insurance. Caterpillar distributes its products through a worldwide organization of dealers.
- EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD): E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company is a global chemical and life sciences company, with businesses that include agriculture and industrial biotechnology, chemistry, biology, materials science and manufacturing. The Company operates globally and offers a wide range of products and services for markets including agriculture and food, building and construction, electronics and communications.
- Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (NYSE:DPZ): Domino’s Pizza, Inc. operates a network of Company-owned and franchise Domino’s Pizza stores, located throughout the United States and in other countries. The Company also operates regional dough manufacturing and distribution centers in the contiguous United States and outside the United States.
- Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG): Goldcorp, Inc. is a North American gold producer. The Company has gold mining operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Australia. Goldcorp owns the Red Lake mine in Ontario.
- Hess Corporation (NYSE:HES): Hess Corporation is a global integrated energy company. The Company explores for, produces, markets, and refines crude oil and natural gas. The Company operates in countries that include Algeria, Australia, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Denmark, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Ghana, Indonesia, Libya, Malaysia, Norway, Peru, Russia, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR): Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
- Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ:LLNW): Limelight Networks Inc is a content delivery network for internet distribution of video, music, games and downloads. The Company’s advanced content delivery network provides the world’s top media companies high performance delivery of digital media and software via the Internet.
- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE): Pfizer Inc. is a research-based, global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets medicines for humans and animals. The Company’s products include prescription pharmaceuticals, non-prescription self-medications, and animal health products such as anti-infective medicines and vaccines.