Following are 6 of his picks on May 4th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 6 stocks is 26.05B.
2) The average market cap is 20.534B.
3) The maximum market cap is 32.01B.
4) The minimum market cap is 3.729B.
5) The median stock is 8.93% off its high and 54.50% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 7.89% off its high and 129.49% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 495.12% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 23.57% from its 52-week low.
6 Of Jim Cramer Calls on May 4th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 04 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Dominion Resources, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:D)||$47.02||27.074B||47.43||38.05||0.86%||23.57%|
|Molycorp, Inc Common Stock $0.0||Sell||(NYSE:MCP)||$72.01||5.926B||79.16||12.10||9.03%||495.12%|
|National Oilwell Varco, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:NOV)||$69.92||29.441B||82.80||32.18||15.56%||117.28%|
|Panera Bread Co.||Buy||(NASDAQ:PNRA)||$118.52||3.729B||129.99||72.50||8.82%||63.48%|
- Allergan Inc. (NYSE:AGN): Allergan, Inc. is a multi-specialty health care company that discovers, develops and commercializes pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices. The Company develops products for the ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatology, breast aesthetics, obesity intervention, urological and other specialty markets in countries around the world.
- Dominion Resources, Inc. (NYSE:D): Dominion Resources, Inc., a diversified utility holding company, generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electric energy in Virginia and northeastern North Carolina. The Company produces, transports, distributes, and markets natural gas to customers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States.
- Corning Inc. (NYSE:GLW): Corning Incorporated is a global, technology-based company. The Company produces optical fiber, cable, and photonic components for the telecommunications industry, as well as manufactures glass panels, funnels, liquid crystal display glass and projection video lens assemblies for the information display industry.
- Molycorp, Inc Common Stock $0.0 (NYSE:MCP): Molycorp, Inc. produces rare earth minerals. The Company produces rare earth products, including oxides, metals, alloys and magnets for a variety of applications including clean energy technologies, technology, and defense applications.
- National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE:NOV): National Oilwell Varco Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells machinery, equipment, and downhole products used in oil and gas drilling and production. The Company also provides oilfield inspection and other services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Panera Bread Co. (NASDAQ:PNRA): Panera Bread Company owns and franchises bakery cafes. The Company’s bakeries operate under the Panera Bread and Saint Louis Bread Co. names. Panera operates throughout the United States and offers free broadband Wi-Fi network.