Following is some data on 25 of his most recent picks. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
- The median market cap of these 25 stocks is $12.1 billion.
- The average market cap is $43 billion
- The maximum market cap is $470 billion
- The minimum market cap is $330 million
- The median stock is 8% off its high and 74% off its 52-week low.
- The average stock is 14% off its high and 97% off its 52-week low.
- The best-performing stock has increased 337% from its 52-week low
- The worst-performing stock has increased only 6% from its 52-week low
25 Of Jim Cramer’s Recent Calls on the Market
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Tciker||Price @ 3 25 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Gilead Sciences Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:GILD)||$42.08||33,368,212,716||46.62||31.73||10.79%||32.62%|
|Merck & Company Inc.||Sell||(NYSE:MRK)||$32.57||100,415,947,229||38.01||30.7||16.70%||6.09%|
|Columbus McKinnon Corporation||Sell||(NASDAQ:CMCO)||$17.25||330,655,935||22.25||12.35||28.99%||39.68%|
|Deere & Company||Buy||(NYSE:DE)||$94.24||39,678,912,365||97.36||52.73||3.31%||78.72%|
|Red Hat Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:RHT)||$46.34||8,941,826,671||49||26.69||5.74%||73.62%|
|Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:POT)||$57.23||48,889,608,451||63.97||27.95||11.78%||104.76%|
|lulelemon athletica inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:LULU)||$78.64||4,072,116,002||85.28||31.08||8.44%||153.02%|
|Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:MDRX)||$21.26||4,018,860,757||22.55||15.65||6.07%||35.85%|
|Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc.||Sell||(NASDAQ:MNTA)||$14.56||727,109,823||26.2||10.77||79.95%||35.19%|
|Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc.||Sell||(NASDAQ:SPPI)||$8.58||446,190,112||8.85||3.67||3.15%||133.79%|
|Annaly Capital Management Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:NLY)||$18.12||14,571,475,911||18.54||14.09||2.32%||28.60%|
|Universal Display Corporation||Buy||(NASDAQ:PANL)||$50.31||1,984,803,510||50.66||11.5||0.70%||337.48%|
|American Capital Agency Corp.||Sell||(NASDAQ:AGNC)||$29.02||2,663,037,464||30.68||24.06||5.72%||20.62%|
Cramer’s recent calls
- Nike Inc. (NYSE:NKE): NIKE, Inc. designs, develops, and markets athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products for men, women, and children. The Company sells its products worldwide to retail stores, through its own stores, subsidiaries, and distributors.
- Salesforce.com Inc. (NYSE:CRM): Salesforce.com, Inc. provides software on demand. The Company supplies a customer relationship management service to businesses worldwide providing a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Clients use Salesforce.com to manage their customer, sales and operational data.
- Gilead Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:GILD): Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes therapeutics to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases. The Company’s primary areas of focus include HIV/AIDS, liver disease and serious cardiovascular and respiratory conditions.
- Merck & Company Inc. (NYSE:MRK): Merck & Co., Inc. is a global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of human and animal health products. Merck’s products include a treatment for elevated cholesterol, a treatment for male pattern hair loss, a preventive treatment for osteoporosis, a treatment for hypertension, and a treatment for allergic rhinitis.
- Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ:CMCO): Columbus McKinnon Corporation designs, manufactures, and distributes a variety of material handling, lifting and positioning products. The Company’s products are sold to distributors and end-users in the general manufacturing, crane building, mining, construction, transportation, entertainment, power generation, agriculture, marine, lodging, and medical markets.
- Deere & Company (NYSE:DE): Deere & Company manufactures and distributes a range of agricultural, construction and forestry, and commercial and consumer equipment. The Company supplies replacement parts for its own products and for those of other manufacturers. Deere also provides product and parts financing services.
- Red Hat Inc. (NYSE:RHT): Red Hat, Inc. develops and provides open source software and services, including the Red Hat Linus operating system. The Company’s Web site offers information and news about open source software and provides an online community of open source software users and developers.
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. (NYSE:POT): Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc. produces potash, phosphate, and nitrogen to the agricultural and industrial industries worldwide. The Company conducts operations in Canada, Chile, the United States, Brazil and Trinidad.
- lululemon athletica inc. (NASDAQ:LULU): Lululemon Athletica, Inc. designs and retails athletic clothing. The Company produces fitness pants, shorts, tops and jackets for yoga, dance, running, and general fitness.
- Caterpillar Inc. (NYSE:CAT): Caterpillar Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets construction, mining, agricultural, and forestry machinery. The Company also manufactures engines and other related parts for its equipment, and offers financing and insurance. Caterpillar distributes its products through a worldwide organization of dealers.
- Polypore Inc. (NYSE:PPO): Polypore International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets specialized polymer-based membranes used in separation and filtration processes. The Company serve customers globally with manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Sina Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA): SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. Teh Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America.
- Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ:ORCL): Oracle Corporation supplies software for enterprise information management. The Company offers databases and relational servers, application development and decision support tools, and enterprise business applications. Oracle’s software runs on network computers, personal digital assistants, set-top devices, PCs, workstations, minicomputers, mainframes, and massively parallel computers.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ:MDRX): Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. develops and markets clinical software. The Company’s products include electronic health records, electronic prescribing, revenue cycle management, practice management, document management, medication services, hospital care management, emergency department information systems and homecare automation.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTA): Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biotechnology company. The Company specializes in sequencing and engineering of complex sugars for the development of improved versions of existing drugs, the development of novel drugs, and the discovery of new biological processes. Momenta also develops technology-enabled generic products.
- Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG): Celgene Corporation is a global biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies designed to treat cancer and immune-inflammatory related diseases.
- OpenTable Inc. (NASDAQ:OPEN): OpenTable, Inc. provides free, real-time online restaurant reservations for diners through an online booking service. The Company also offers reservation and guest management solutions for restaurants. OpenTable allows users to search for tables based on desired criteria for cuisine, price, and location.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:SPPI): Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc. develops in-licensed drugs for the treatment and supportive care of cancer patients. The Company’s satraplatin is an oral anti-cancer drug. Spectrum’s Elsamitrucin targets non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, and Neoquin is being studied in the treatment of superficial bladder cancer. Spectrum also has a pipeline of pre-clinical neurological drug candidates.
- Baidu Inc. (NASDAQ:BIDU): Baidu, Inc. operates an Internet search engine. The Company offers algorithmic search, enterprise search, pay for performance and news MP3, and image searches.
- Netflix Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX): Netflix Inc. is an online movie rental service. The Company ships DVDs with no due dates or late fees, directly to the subscriber’s address. Netflix also provides background information on DVD releases, including critic reviews, member reviews and ratings, and personalized movie recommendations.
- MedAssets Inc. (NASDAQ:MDAS): MedAssets Inc. provides technology-enabled products and services for hospitals and health systems. The Company’s technology-enabled solutions are delivered primarily through company-hosted, or ASP-based, software supported by enterprise-wide sales, account management, implementation services and consulting.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc. (NYSE:NLY): Annaly Capital Management Inc is a real estate investment trust which owns and manages assets and funds on behalf of institutional and individual investors worldwide. The Company manages a portfolio of mortgage backed securities, including mortgage pass through certificates, collateralized mortgage obligations, and other securities.
- Universal Display Corporation (NASDAQ:PANL): Universal Display Corporation is a member of the United States Display Consortium. The consortium is a cooperative industry/government effort aimed at developing an infrastructure to support a North American flat panel display infrastructure. The Company and its partners are developing high-resolution, full color, light weight Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) technology.
- American Capital Agency Corp. (NASDAQ:AGNC): American Capital Agency Corporation is a real estate investment trust. The Trust invests in agency pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a US government agency or a US government-sponsored entity.
- Cummins Inc. (NYSE:CMI): Cummins Inc. designs, manufactures, distributes and services diesel and natural gas engines. The Company also manufactures electric power generation systems and engine-related component products, including filtration and exhaust aftertreatment, fuel systems, controls, and air handling systems.