Following are 11 of his picks on May 6th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 11 stocks is 7.715B.
2) The average market cap is 20.474B.
3) The maximum market cap is 50.735B.
4) The minimum market cap is 2.439B.
5) The median stock is 12.95% off its high and 61.96% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 12.21% off its high and 96.94% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 289.03% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 18.07% from its 52-week low.
11 Of Jim Cramer Calls on May 6th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 06 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Barrick Gold Corporation||Buy||(NYSE:ABX)||$46.84||46.808B||55.74||39.67||15.97%||18.07%|
|EI DuPont de Nemours & Co.||Buy||(NYSE:DD)||$54.63||50.735B||57.00||33.73||4.16%||61.96%|
|EOG Resources, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:EOG)||$107.44||27.320B||121.44||85.42||11.53%||25.78%|
|Enterprise Products Partners LP||Buy||(NYSE:EPD)||$41.36||34.894B||44.35||30.14||6.74%||37.23%|
|World Fuel Services Corp.||Sell||(NYSE:INT)||$35.05||2.439B||42.15||23.47||16.84%||49.34%|
|Manitowoc Co. Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:MTW)||$19.45||2.556B||23.23||8.48||16.27%||129.36%|
|MarkWest Energy Partners LP||Buy||(NYSE:MWE)||$47.24||3.551B||51.70||26.40||8.63%||78.94%|
|SandRidge Energy, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:SD)||$10.36||4.112B||13.34||3.87||22.34%||167.70%|
- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX): Barrick Gold Corporation is an international gold company with operating mines and development projects in the United States, Canada, South America, Australia, and Africa.
- EI DuPont de Nemours & Co. (NYSE:DD): E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company is a global chemical and life sciences company, with businesses that include agriculture and industrial biotechnology, chemistry, biology, materials science and manufacturing. The Company operates globally and offers a wide range of products and services for markets including agriculture and food, building and construction, electronics and communications.
- EOG Resources, Inc. (NYSE:EOG): EOG Resources, Inc. explores for, develops, produces and markets natural gas and crude oil. The Company operates in major producing basins in the United States, Canada, Trinidad, the United Kingdom North Sea, China and, from time to time, select other international areas.
- Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD): Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides processing and transportation services to producers and consumers of natural gas liquids. The Company generally processes products that are ultimately used as feedstocks in petrochemical manufacturing, in the production of motor gasoline, and as fuel for residential and commercial heating.
- Fossil, Inc. (NASDAQ:FOSL): Fossil, Inc. designs, develops, markets, and distributes consumer fashion accessories. The Company’s products include an extensive line of men’s and women’s fashion watches and jewelry sold under proprietary and licensed brands, handbags, small leather goods, belts, sunglasses, and apparel.
- Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG): Goldcorp, Inc. is a North American gold producer. The Company has gold mining operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Australia. Goldcorp owns the Red Lake mine in Ontario. How Low Can Gold and Silver Technical Support Go?>>
- World Fuel Services Corp. (NYSE:INT): World Fuel Services Corporation markets aviation and marine fuel services. The Company provides aviation fuel and flight plans, weather reports, and other aviation related services to passenger, cargo, and charter airlines, as well as markets marine fuel and fuel management services to shipping companies and the US military.
- Manitowoc Co. Inc. (NYSE:MTW): The Manitowoc Company, Inc. is a diversified industrial manufacturer of cranes and related products and foodservice equipment. The Company’s products include lattice-boom cranes, tower cranes, mobile telescopic cranes, and boom trucks as well as ice making machines, refrigerators, and freezers.
- MarkWest Energy Partners LP (NYSE:MWE): MarkWest Energy Partners, LP, gathers and processes natural gas and transports, fractionates, and stores natural gas liquids (NYSE:NGLS). The Company processes gas from the Appalachian basin and from Michigan.
- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE:SD): SandRidge Energy Inc. explores and produces natural gas and crude oil. The Company and its subsidiaries own and operate gas gathering and processing facilities and CO2 treating and transportation facilities. Sandridge energy conducts marketing and tertiary oil recovery operations.
- Sina Corp. (NASDAQ:SINA): SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America.