Jim Cramer Performance Watch: April 5th Stock Picks
Following are 16 of his picks on April 5th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 16 stocks is 8.343B.
2) The average market cap is 33.833B.
3) The maximum market cap is 320.6B.
4) The minimum market cap is 382.1M.
5) The median stock is 7.50% off its high and 56.22% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 12.67% off its high and 84.74% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 345.42% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 12.21% from its 52-week low.
16 Of Jim Cramer Calls on April 5th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 06 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc.||Sell||(NYSE:ANW)||$8.18||382.1M||29.28||7.29||72.06%||12.21%|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CMG)||$268.10||8.343B||289.35||126.36||7.34%||112.17%|
|Diamond Foods, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:DMND)||$63.81||1.402B||66.50||36.72||4.05%||73.77%|
|Energy Transfer Partners L.P.||Buy||(NYSE:ETP)||$50.59||9.803B||55.50||40.06||8.85%||26.29%|
|SPDR Gold Trust||Buy||(NYSE:GLD)||$145.30||N/A||153.61||113.08||5.41%||28.49%|
|Lululemon Athletica Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:LULU)||$94.95||6.767B||102.83||31.08||7.66%||205.50%|
|Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.||Buy||(NASDAQ:MDRX)||$20.49||3.873B||23.13||15.65||11.41%||30.93%|
|MarkWest Energy Partners LP||Buy||(NYSE:MWE)||$47.24||3.551B||51.70||26.40||8.63%||78.94%|
|Novagold Resources Inc New||Buy||(AMEX:NG)||$10.95||2.555B||16.90||5.81||35.21%||88.47%|
|Annaly Capital Management, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:NLY)||$17.95||14.435B||18.54||15.11||3.18%||18.80%|
|Yum! Brands, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:YUM)||$53.64||24.973B||54.98||38.25||2.44%||40.24%|
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL): Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers and related personal computing and mobile communication devices along with a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. The Company sells its products worldwide through its online stores, its retail stores, its direct sales force, third-party wholesalers, and resellers.
- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE:ANW): Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. supplies and markets refined marine fuel and lubricants to ships in port and at sea. The Company also owns and operates a fleet of bunkering tankers in multiple jurisdictions.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE:CMG): Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. owns and operates quick serve Mexican restaurants. The Company operates restaurants throughout the United States.
- Diamond Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ:DMND): Diamond Foods, Inc. is a branded food company specializing in processing, marketing and distributing culinary, snack, in-shell and ingredient nuts.
- EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC): EMC Corporation provides enterprise storage systems, software, networks, and services. The Company’s products store, retrieve, manage, protect, and share information from all major computing environments and mainframe platforms. EMC operates offices around the world.
- Energy Transfer Partners L.P. (NYSE:ETP): Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. owns and operates a diversified portfolio of energy assets. The Company’s operations include natural gas gathering and transportation pipelines, with natural gas treating and processing assets located in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Energy Transfer markets propane from retail locations in various states across the United States.
- Goldcorp Inc. (NYSE:GG): Goldcorp, Inc. is a North American gold producer. The Company has gold mining operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, and Australia. Goldcorp owns the Red Lake mine in Ontario.
- SPDR Gold Trust (NYSE:GLD): SPDR Gold Trust is an investment fund incorporated in the USA. The investment objective of the Trust is for the Shares to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the Trust’s expenses. The Trust holds gold and is expected from time to time to issue Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and to distribute gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc. (NASDAQ:LULU): Lululemon Athletica Inc designs and retails athletic clothing. The Company produces fitness pants, shorts, tops and jackets for yoga, dance, running, and general fitness.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:MDRX): Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. develops and markets clinical software. The Company’s products include electronic health records, electronic prescribing, revenue cycle management, practice management, document management, medication services, hospital care management, emergency department information systems and homecare automation.
- MarkWest Energy Partners LP (NYSE:MWE): MarkWest Energy Partners, LP, gathers and processes natural gas and transports, fractionates, and stores natural gas liquids (NYSE:NGLS). The Company processes gas from the Appalachian basin and from Michigan.
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX): Netflix Inc. is an online movie rental service. The Company ships DVDs with no due dates or late fees, directly to the subscriber’s address. Netflix also provides background information on DVD releases, including critic reviews, member reviews and ratings, and personalized movie recommendations.
- Novagold Resources Inc New (AMEX:NG): NovaGold Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, explores and develops mineral properties in North America. NovaGold primarily focuses on gold properties, which may include copper, silver and zinc resources.
- Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NYSE:NLY): Annaly Capital Management Inc. is a real estate investment trust which owns and manages assets and funds on behalf of institutional and individual investors worldwide. The Company manages a portfolio of mortgage backed securities, including mortgage pass through certificates, collaterized mortgage obligations, and other securities.
- Pharmasset, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRUS): Pharmasset, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company. The Company develops oral therapeutics for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B (HBV), and hepatitis C (HCV).
- Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM): Yum! Brands, Inc, owns and franchises quick-service restaurants worldwide. The Company develops, operates, franchises and licenses a worldwide system of restaurants which prepare, package and sell a menu of food items.