Jim Cramer Performance Watch: April 8th Stock Picks
Following are 5 of his picks on April 8th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 5 stocks is 3.446B.
2) The average market cap is 6.373B.
3) The maximum market cap is 19.867B.
4) The minimum market cap is 656.5M.
5) The median stock is 14.43% off its high and 66.92% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 12.65% off its high and 122.45% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 304.74% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 31.17% from its 52-week low.
Table: 5 Of Jim Cramer Calls on April 8th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 06 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|CARBO Ceramics Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:CRR)||$148.78||3.446B||169.34||59.27||12.14%||151.02%|
|Juniper Networks, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:JNPR)||$37.14||19.867B||45.01||22.25||17.49%||66.92%|
|McCormick & Co. Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:MKC)||$48.77||6.462B||49.97||37.18||2.40%||31.17%|
|Western Refining Inc.||Sell||(NYSE:WNR)||$16.23||1.434B||19.50||4.01||16.77%||304.74%|
1. CARBO Ceramics Inc. (NYSE:CRR): CARBO Ceramics Inc. produces and supplies ceramic proppants for use in the oil and gas industry. The Company also provides foundry metal casting, and industrial mineral grinding. Carbo has manufacturing plants located worldwide.
2. Heckmann Corporation (NYSE:HEK): Heckmann Corporation is an investment holding company, operating in the water industry. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provide water treatment and disposal services, operate bottling facilities, and transport water through pipelines.
3. Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR): Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
4. McCormick & Co. Inc. (NYSE:MKC): McCormick & Company, Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes flavor products (including spices, herbs, extracts, seasonings and flavorings) and other specialty food products to the food industry. The Company sells to retail stores, food manufacturers, and food service businesses.
5. Western Refining Inc. (NYSE:WNR): Western Refining, Inc., through a subsidiary, refines crude oil and markets petroleum products. The subsidiary primarily produces gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel. The products are marketed in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas in the United States, and Juarez, Mexico.