Following are 9 of his picks on June 7th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 9 stocks is 9.231B.
2) The average market cap is 14.991B.
3) The maximum market cap is 52.985B.
4) The minimum market cap is 262.3M.
5) The median stock is 17.30% off its high and 40.72% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 15.36% off its high and 52.82% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 153.75% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 1.42% from its 52-week low.
Table: 9 Of Jim Cramer Calls on June 7th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 06 07 mkt close||% off 52-week high||% off 52-week low|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Cor||Buy||(NYSE:BAH)||$17.85||13.89%||1.42%|
|Chesapeake Energy Corporation||Buy||(NYSE:CHK)||$29.73||17.30%||51.07%|
|Energy Transfer Partners L.P.||Buy||(NYSE:ETP)||$45.56||17.91%||6.52%|
|Ford Motor Co.||Buy||(NYSE:F)||$13.95||26.46%||43.08%|
|Imperial Sugar Co.||Sell||(NASDAQ:IPSU)||$21.42||4.29%||125.47%|
|iShares Dow Jones U.S. Real Est||Sell||(NYSE:IYR)||$60.75||3.06%||35.45%|
|Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP||Buy||(NYSE:KMP)||$72.35||7.24%||17.87%|
|Micron Technology Inc.||Sell||(NASDAQ:MU)||$8.95||25.10%||40.72%|
|VeriFone Systems, Inc||Sell||(NYSE:PAY)||$45.32||23.03%||153.75%|
1. Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Cor (NYSE:BAH): Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. provides management and technology consulting services to the U.S. government in the defense, intelligence and civil markets. The Company offers economic and business analysis, information technology, intelligence and operations analysis, modeling and simulation, organization and other consulting services. Competitors to Watch: Astrotech Corp. (NASDAQ:ASTC), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), OHB Technology AG (OHB), Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE:ATK), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN) and Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT).
2. Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK): Chesapeake Energy Corporation produces oil and natural gas. The Company’s operations are focused on discovering, developing and acquiring conventional and unconventional natural gas reserves onshore in the United States. Competitors to Watch: Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE:WPZ), EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT), Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE:MRO), Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX:LNG), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Southwestern Energy Co. (NYSE:SWN), Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (NYSE:KMP), Occidental Petroleum Corp. (NYSE:OXY), Southern Union Company (NYSE:SUG), Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK), ConocoPhillips (NYSE:COP), BP plc (NYSE:BP) and Questar Corporation (NYSE:STR).
3. Energy Transfer Partners L.P. (NYSE:ETP): Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. owns and operates a diversified portfolio of energy assets. The Company’s operations include natural gas gathering and transportation pipelines, with natural gas treating and processing assets located in Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. Energy Transfer markets propane from retail locations in various states across the United States.
4. Ford Motor Co. (NYSE:F): Ford Motor Company designs, manufactures, and services cars and trucks. The Company also provides vehicle-related financing, leasing, and insurance through its subsidiary. Competitors to Watch: General Motors Company (NYSE:GM), Toyota Motor Corp. (NYSE:TM), Honda Motor CO., Ltd. (NYSE:HMC), AutoZone (NYSE:AZO), CarMax (NYSE:KMX), Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Tata Motors Limited (NYSE:TTM) and Navistar Intl. Corp. (NYSE:NAV).
5. Imperial Sugar Co. (NASDAQ:IPSU): Imperial Sugar Company refines and processes refined sugar through cane sugar refineries, molasses desugarization facilities, and beet sugar factories. The Company also operates packaging, ingredient, warehouse distribution and terminal facilities.
6. iShares Dow Jones U.S. Real Est (NYSE:IYR): iShares Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Index Fund is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund’s objective seeks investment results that correspond to the performance of the Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Index. The Fund will concentrate its investments in the real estate industry sector of the U.S. equity market to approximately the same extent the Index is so concentrated.
7. Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP (NYSE:KMP): Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., is a pipeline transportation and energy storage company. The Company operates pipelines and terminals. The pipelines transport natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, carbon dioxide and other products; and its terminals store petroleum products and chemicals, and handle bulk materials like coal and petroleum coke.
8. Micron Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:MU): Micron Technology, Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and markets dynamic random access memory chips (DRAMs), very fast static random access memory chips (SRAMs), Flash Memory, other semiconductor components, and memory modules. Competitors to Watch: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), Nvidia (NASDAQ:NVDA), Oracle Corp (NASDAQ:ORCL), Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), ARM Holdings (NASDAQ:ARMH) and Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN).
9. VeriFone Systems, Inc (NYSE:PAY): VeriFone Systems, Inc. is a global provider of technology that enables electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point of sale. The Company’s customers include financial institutions, payment processors, petroleum companies, large retailers, government organizations and healthcare companies, as well as independent sales organizations. Competitors to Watch: Hypercom Corporation (NYSE:HYC), NCR Corporation (NYSE:NCR), Radiant Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:RADS), MICROS Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:MCRS), USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAT), PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE:PAR), Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI), Diebold (NYSE:DBD), Coinstar (NASDAQ:CSTR), DELL (NASDAQ:DELL), Hewlett-Packard (NYSE:HPQ), IBM (NYSE:IBM).