Jim Cramer: Your Cheat Sheet to His May 19th Stock Picks
Following are 7 of his picks on May 19th. What do you think about these calls? Some interesting stats for the number crunchers:
1) The median market cap of these 7 stocks is 22.223B.
2) The average market cap is 26.02B.
3) The maximum market cap is 78.183B.
4) The minimum market cap is 1.127B.
5) The median stock is 20.27% off its high and 44.09% off its 52-week low.
6) The average stock is 18.57% off its high and 38.30% off its 52-week low.
7) The best-performing stock has increased 83.75% from its 52-week low.
8) The worst-performing stock has increased only 0.39% from its 52-week low.
Table: 7 Of Jim Cramer Calls on May 19th
|Company||Jim Cramer’s call||Exchange:Ticker||Price @ 05 19 mkt close||Market Cap||52-week high||52-week low||% off high||% off low|
|LDK Solar Co., Ltd.||Sell||(NYSE:LDK)||$8.21||1.207B||15.10||4.97||45.63%||65.19%|
|Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd.||Buy||(NYSE:NAT)||$24.04||1.127B||30.15||22.12||20.27%||8.68%|
|Yum! Brands, Inc.||Buy||(NYSE:YUM)||$56.69||26.393B||56.78||38.25||0.16%||48.21%|
1. Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM): Salesforce.com, Inc. provides software on demand. The Company supplies a customer relationship management service to businesses worldwide providing a technology platform for customers and developers to build and run business applications. Clients use Salesforce.com to manage their customer, sales and operational data.
2. Dell Inc. (NASDAQ:DELL): Dell Inc. offers a wide range of computers and related products. The Company sells personal computers, servers and networking products, storage systems, mobility products, software and peripherals, and services. Dell serves consumers and businesses in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
3. Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ): Hewlett-Packard Company provides imaging and printing systems, computing systems, and information technology services for business and home. The Company’s products include laser and inkjet printers, scanners, copiers and faxes, personal computers, workstations, storage solutions, and other computing and printing systems. Hewlett-Packard sells its products worldwide.
4. LDK Solar Co., Ltd. (NYSE:LDK): LDK Solar Company, Ltd. manufactures multicrystalline solar wafers. The Company sells multicrystalline wafers globally to manufacturers of photovoltaic products including solar cells and solar modules. Solar wafers are the principal raw material used to produce solar cells which convert sunlight into electricity.
5. Linkedin Corp. (NYSE:LNKD): LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking site. Founded in December 2002 and launched in May 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. As of 22 March 2011, LinkedIn reports more than 100 million registered users, spanning more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. The site is available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Quantcast reports Linkedin has 21.4 million monthly unique U.S. visitors and 47.6 million globally.
6. Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd. (NYSE:NAT): Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited is a shipping company that owns and charters Suezmax tankers for oil transportation. The Company’s ships are all active in the spot freight market.
7. Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE:YUM): Yum! Brands, Inc, owns and franchises quick-service restaurants worldwide. The Company develops, operates, franchises and licenses a worldwide system of restaurants which prepare, package and sell a menu of food items.