Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Johnson & Johnson’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Perez William D: act as Director. On 07/28/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $65,000.
- Perez William D: act as Director. On 08/01/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $64,000.
- Perez William D: act as Director. On 08/08/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $61,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Johnson & Johnson in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 13,603,271 shares, worth $858,366,400.
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,616,075 shares, worth $165,074,333.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,540,862 shares, worth $160,328,392.
- RCM CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,998,725 shares, worth $126,119,548.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,902,084 shares, worth $120,021,500.
About the company: Johnson & Johnson manufactures health care products and provides related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The Company sells products such as skin and hair care products, acetaminophen products, pharmaceuticals, diagnostic equipment, and surgical equipment in countries located around the world.
Competitors to Watch: Merck & Co., Inc. (NYSE:MRK), Pfizer Inc. (NYSE:PFE), Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT), Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY), GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE:GSK), Novartis AG (NYSE:NVS), Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE:MDT), Roche Holding Ltd. (RHHBY), Boston Scientific Corp. (NYSE:BSX), and Amgen, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMGN).
(Note: Data regarding Johnson & Johnson’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>