Juniper Networks: Inside Exec and Fund Stock Sales in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE:JNPR).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Juniper Networks, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Stensrud William: act as Director. On 08/04/2011, sold 30,000 shares, worth $686,700.
- Stensrud William: act as Director. On 10/24/2011, sold 30,000 shares, worth $674,700.
- Gaynor Mitchell L: act as EVP General Counsel. On 11/08/2011, sold 9,895 shares, worth $240,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Juniper Networks, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 8,627,762 shares, worth $271,774,503. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DSM CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,562,666 shares, worth $112,223,979. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RAINIER INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC/: On 06/30/2011, held 3,131,096 shares, worth $98,629,524. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ATALANTA SOSNOFF CAPITAL, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,702,513 shares, worth $85,129,160. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Juniper Networks, Inc. provides Internet infrastructure solutions for Internet service providers and other telecommunications service providers. The Company offers network infrastructure solutions that includes IP routing, Ethernet switching, security and application acceleration solutions.
Competitors to Watch: Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO), Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE:ALU), Extreme Networks, Inc (NASDAQ:EXTR), Riverbed Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:RVBD), ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADTN), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC), Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK), Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE:HPQ), Tellabs, Inc. (NASDAQ:TLAB), and Intl. Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM).
(Note: Data regarding Juniper Networks, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>