Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Kimberly-Clark Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Falk Thomas J: act as Chairman of the Board and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 11/29/2011, sold 343,722 shares, worth $23,967,700.
- Brickman Christian A.: act as President, K-C Professional. On 11/29/2011, sold 12,094 shares, worth $843,800.
- Rice Linda Johnson: act as Director. On 11/29/2011, sold 2,542 shares, worth $177,400.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Kimberly-Clark Corporation in Q3 2011:
- HGK ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 806,431 shares, worth $53,127,674. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DEPRINCE RACE & ZOLLO INC: On 06/30/2011, held 743,967 shares, worth $49,012,546. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MARSHALL & ILSLEY CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 653,006 shares, worth $43,020,035. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GREAT LAKES ADVISORS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 586,779 shares, worth $38,657,001. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 220,793 shares, worth $14,545,843. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
Competitors to Watch: The Procter & Gamble Co. (NYSE:PG), Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE:CAH), Church & Dwight (NYSE:CHD), Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE:CL), Clorox (NYSE:CLX), Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ), Zep (NYSE:ZEP) and Avon Products (NYSE:AVP).
(Note: Data regarding Kimberly-Clark Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>