KLA-Tencor: Institutional Investors Buying Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of KLA-Tencor Corporation (NASDAQ:KLAC).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of KLA-Tencor Corporation in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 564,192 shares, worth $21,439,296.
- RIVERFRONT INVESTMENT GROUP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 498,428 shares, worth $18,940,264.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 361,779 shares, worth $13,747,602.
- AMERICAN CENTURY COMPANIES INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 287,294 shares, worth $10,917,172.
- KAYNE ANDERSON RUDNICK INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 205,202 shares, worth $7,797,676.
About the company: KLA-Tencor Corporation manufactures yield management and process monitoring systems for the semiconductor industry. The Company’s systems are used to analyze product and process quality at critical steps in the manufacture of circuits and provide feedback so that fabrication problems can be identified. KLA-Tencor operates sales, service, and application centers worldwide.
Competitors to Watch: Rudolph Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:RTEC), Nanometrics Incorporated (NASDAQ:NANO), Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. (NASDAQ:NVMI), Applied Materials, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMAT), Zygo Corporation (NASDAQ:ZIGO), Camtek LTD. (NASDAQ:CAMT), CyberOptics Corporation (NASDAQ:CYBE), Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ:LRCX), LTX-Credence Corporation (NASDAQ:LTXC), and Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHU).
(Note: Data regarding KLA-Tencor Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>