Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks that hit 52-week highs in today’s trading. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM): Up 1.99% to $190.53. International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM) provides computer solutions through the use of advanced information technology. The Company’s solutions include technologies, systems, products, services, software, and financing. IBM offers its products through its global sales and distribution organization, as well as through a variety of third party distributors and resellers.
- Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN): Up 4.47% to $246.71. Amazon.com, Inc. is an online retailer that offers a wide range of products. The Company’s products include books, music, videotapes, computers, electronics, home and garden, and numerous other products. Amazon offers personalized shopping services, Web-based credit card payment, and direct shipping to customers.
- Unilever NV (NYSE:UN): Up 2.86% to $34.15. Unilever NV manufactures branded and packaged consumer goods, including food, detergents, fragrances, home and personal care products.
- Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp. (NYSE:NTT): Up 1% to $25.28. NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION (NYSE:NTT) provides a variety of telecommunication services, including telephone, telegraph, leased circuits, data communication, terminal equipment sales, and related services. The Company provides both local and long distance telephone services within Japan.
- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX): Up 2.75% to $42.22. Starbucks Corporation retails, roasts, and provides its own brand of specialty coffee. The Company operates retail locations worldwide and sells whole bean coffees through its sales group, direct response business, supermarkets, and on the World Wide Web. Starbucks also produces and sells bottled coffee drinks and a line of ice creams.
- Celgene Corporation (NASDAQ:CELG): Down 0.09% to $66.30. Celgene Corporation is a global biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of therapies designed to treat cancer and immune-inflammatory related diseases.
- Allergan Inc. (NYSE:AGN): Up 2.27% to $86.21. Allergan, Inc. is a multi-specialty health care company that discovers, develops and commercializes pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices. The Company develops products for the ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatology, breast aesthetics, obesity intervention, urological and other specialty markets in countries around the world.
- Bed Bath & Beyond, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBBY): Up 2.31% to $61.17. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. operates a nationwide chain of retail stores. The Company, through its retail stores, sells a wide assortment of merchandise principally including domestics merchandise and home furnishings as well as food, giftware, health and beauty care items and infant and toddler merchandise.
- Chemical & Mining Co. of Chile Inc. (NYSE:SQM): Up 3.15% to $54.76. Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA produces and markets specialty fertilizers including potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate, and potassium sulfate for the agricultural industry. The Company also produces industrial chemicals, iodine and lithium. SQM markets its products in over 100 countries.
- Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:MMI): Up 1.47% to $38.72. Motorola Mobility Holdings Inc. provides advanced mobile media solutions and multi-screen technologies. The Company develops products that include consumer mobile phones, business-ready smartphones accessories, cordless phones, and home networking products.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from FINVIZ.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>