Large Cap Stocks Swishing 52-Week Highs Like LeBron James
Here are stocks that hit their highest price in the past 12 months. Note that this list excludes all stocks with a market capitalization less than $10 billion:
- Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO): Down 0.48% to $18.56. Yahoo! Inc. is a global Internet media company that offers an online guide to Web navigation, aggregated information content, communication services, and commerce. The Company’s site includes a hierarchical, subject-based directory of Web sites, which enables users to locate and access information and services through hypertext links included in the directory.
- Pepsico, Inc. (NYSE:PEP): Up 0.79% to $69.82. PepsiCo, Inc. operates worldwide beverage, snack and food businesses. The Company manufacture or uses contract manufacturers, market and sell a variety of grain-based snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and foods in countries throughout the world.
- Companhia de Bebidas Das Americas (AMBEV)(NYSE:ABV): Down 1.46% to $32.33. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas (AmBev) produces beer, soft drinks, teas, mineral water, and sports drinks. The Company’s main brands are Antarctica, Brahma, and Skol. AmBev is the sole distributor of Pepsi products in Brazil.
- Unitedhealth Group, Inc. (NYSE:UNH): Up 0.7% to $50.47. UnitedHealth Group Incorporated owns and manages organized health systems in the United States and internationally. The Company provides employers products and resources to plan and administer employee benefit programs. UnitedHealth also serves the health needs of older Americans, provides specialized care services, and provides health care information and research to providers and payers.
- CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE:CVS): Up 1.24% to $37.48. CVS Caremark Corporation is an integrated pharmacy health care provider. The Company’s offerings include pharmacy benefit management services; mail order, retail and specialty pharmacy; disease management programs; and retail clinics. The company operates drugstores throughout the U.S., the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY): Up 0.42% to $38.55. Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures, and sells pharmaceutical products for humans and animals. The Company’s products are sold in countries around the world. Eli Lilly’s products include neuroscience products, endocrine products, anti-infectives, cardiovascular agents, oncology products, and animal health products.
- Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX): Up 1.96% to $58.92. Baxter International Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets products and technologies related to hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney disease, trauma and other chronic and acute medical conditions. The Company’s products are used by hospitals, kidney dialysis centers, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, doctors’ offices, and research laboratories.
- Chunghwa Telecom Co. Ltd. (NYSE:CHT): Up 0.63% to $32.00. Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. provides local, domestic, and international long distance services. The Company also offers wireless telecommunication, paging, and Internet services.
- BCE, Inc. (NYSE:BCE): Up 1.75% to $38.27. BCE Inc., provides a full range of communication services to residential and business customers in Canada. The Company’s services includes local, long distance and wireless phone services, high speed and wireless Internet access, IP-broadband services, value-added business solutions and direct-to-home satellite and VDSL television services.
- WellPoint Inc. (NYSE:WLP): Up 2.36% to $79.80. WellPoint Inc. is a health benefits company. The Company provides health benefits, dental and vision benefits, pharmacy benefits, life insurance, and life and disability insurance benefits. WellPoint operations include Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE:KMB): Up 0.48% to $67.20. Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global health and hygiene company that manufactures and provides consumer products. The Company’s products include diapers, tissues, paper towels, incontinence care products, surgical gowns, and disposable face masks. Kimberly-Clark’s products are sold in countries around the world.
- Precision Castparts Corp. (NYSE:PCP): Down 0.15% to $157.55. Precision Castparts Corp. is a worldwide manufacturer of complex metal components and products. The Company manufactures large, complex structural investment castings and airfoil castings used in jet aircraft engines. Precision has also expanded into the industrial gas turbine, industrial metal working tools and machines, and other metal products markets.
- McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK): Up 2.42% to $84.74. McKesson Corporation distributes pharmaceuticals, medical-surgical supplies, and and health and beauty care products throughout North America. The Company also develops, implements, and supports software that facilitates the integration of data throughout the health enterprise. In addition, McKesson offers analytic, care management, and patient solutions for payers.