Large Cap Stocks With Major Institutional Ownership in the Consumer Non-Cyclical Sector
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information on some large cap Consumer Non-Cyclical companies whose shares are at least 25% owned by institutions:
- The Procter + Gamble Company (NYSE:PG): Institutional investors own 58.17% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $59.58 and its market capitalization is $166,305,300,000.00. About the company: The Procter & Gamble Company manufactures and markets consumer products in countries throughout the world. The Company provides products in the laundry and cleaning, paper, beauty care, food and beverage, and health care segments. Proctor & Gamble’s products are sold primarily through mass merchandisers, grocery stores, membership club stores, drug stores, and neighborhood stores. Procter & Gamble Co. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Margins Suffer for Five Quarters Straight, but Net Income Climbs>>
- The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE:KO): Institutional investors own 64.03% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $65.82 and its market capitalization is $151,129,000,000.00. About the company: The Coca-Cola Company manufactures, markets, and distributes soft drink concentrates and syrups. The Company also distributes and markets juice and juice-drink products. Coca-Cola distributes its products to retailers and wholesalers in the United States and internationally.
- Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE:PM): Institutional investors own 71.86% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $67.40 and its market capitalization is $119,864,800,000.00. About the company: Philip Morris International Inc., through its subsidiaries, affiliates and their licensees, produces, sells, distributes, and markets a wide range of branded cigarettes and tobacco products in markets outside of the United States of America. The Company’s portfolio comprises both international and local brands.
- PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE:PEP): Institutional investors own 68.98% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $63.35 and its market capitalization is $100,258,000,000.00. About the company: PepsiCo, Inc. operates worldwide beverage, snack and food businesses. The Company manufacture or uses contract manufacturers, market and sell a variety of grain-based snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and foods in countries throughout the world.
- Kraft Foods Inc. (NYSE:KFT): Institutional investors own 74.69% of this company’s shares. The shares recently traded at $33.78 and its market capitalization is $59,381,060,000.00. About the company: Kraft Foods Inc. is a food and beverage company. The Company manufactures and markets packaged food products, including snacks, beverages, cheese, convenient meals and various packaged grocery products. Kraft sells its products throughout the world.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from screener.co. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>