Large Investors Supporting Shares of State Street in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of State Street Corp. (NYSE:STT).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought State Street Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Summe Gregory L: act as Director. On 08/19/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $319,900.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of State Street Corp. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,233,514 shares, worth $39,669,810.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,206,990 shares, worth $38,816,798.
- CARLSON CAPITAL L P: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 856,139 shares, worth $27,533,430.
- LAKEWOOD CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 769,504 shares, worth $24,747,249.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 487,971 shares, worth $15,693,147.
About the company: State Street Corporation services institutional investors and manages financial assets worldwide. The Company’s products and services include custody, accounting, administration, daily pricing, international exchange services, cash management, financial asset management, securities lending, and investment advisory services.
Competitors to Watch: The Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (NYSE:BK), Northern Trust Corporation (NASDAQ:NTRS), Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C), SEI Investments Company (NASDAQ:SEIC), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), Bank of America Corp. (NYSE:BAC), Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE:GS), Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS), FXCM Inc (NYSE:FXCM), and Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS).
(Note: Data regarding State Street Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>