Largest Stock Price Percentage Movers of the Day
Wall St. Watchdog reveals information about 10 stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS): Up +29.62%. Unisys Corporation is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. The Company’s services include systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, server technology and consulting. The Company primarily serves the financial services, public sector, communications, transportation, commercial and media markets.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE:DGX): Up +11.48%. Quest Diagnostics Incorporated provides diagnostic testing, information, and services. The Company operates a national network of full-service laboratories, rapid response laboratories, and patient service centers. Quest Diagnostics provides esoteric testing, routine medical testing, drugs of abuse testing, and non-hospital-based anatomicpathology testing.
- Centene Corporation (NYSE:CNC): Up +10.08%. Centene Corporation is a multi-line managed care organization that provides Medicaid and Medicaid-related programs. The Company has health plans in several states. The Company also provides specialty services, including behavioral health, nurse triage, and treatment compliance.
- Anixter International Inc. (NYSE:AXE): Up +10%. Anixter International Inc. distributes communications and specialty wire and cable products. The Company distributes wiring systems for voice, data, and video networks and electrical power applications in North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- Fortinet, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTNT): Up +9.52%. Fortinet Inc. provides network security solutions. The Company offers network security appliances and related software, and subscription services. Fortinet systems integrate the industry’s broadest suite of security technologies, including firewall, VPN, antivirus, intrusion prevention (NYSE:IPS), Web filtering, antispam, and traffic shaping.
- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NFLX): Down -34.77%. Netflix Inc. is an online movie rental service. The Company ships DVDs with no due dates or late fees, directly to the subscriber’s address. Netflix also provides background information on DVD releases, including critic reviews, member reviews and ratings, and personalized movie recommendations.
- First Solar, Inc. (NASDAQ:FSLR): Down -19.79%. First Solar, Inc. designs and manufactures solar modules. The Company uses a thin film semiconductor technology to manufacture electricity-producing solar modules.
- Mueller Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MLI): Down -16.91%. Mueller Industries, Inc. manufactures and sells brass, copper, plastic and aluminum products. The Company’s products include copper tube and fittings, brass and copper alloy rods and bars, aluminum and brass forgings, aluminum and copper impact extrusions, plastic fittings and valves, refrigeration valves and fittings, and fabricated tubular products.
- II-VI, Inc. (NASDAQ:IIVI): Down -14.93%. II-VI Incorporated designs, manufactures, and markets optical and optoelectronic devices used in laser processing, fiber-optic telecommunication, infrared missile guidance, advanced x-ray systems, and nuclear radiation detection. The Company manufactures its products in the United States, Singapore, China, Mexico, and Belgium.
- ResMed Inc. (NYSE:RMD): Down -13.12%. ResMed Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets medical equipment for the treatment of sleep disordered breathing. The Company sells diagnostic and treatment devices in various countries through its subsidiaries and independent distributors.
(Note: Selected financial data are sourced from Google Finance. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>