Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (NYSE:LEG).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Leggett & Platt, Incorporated’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Hauser Paul R: act as Senior Vice President. On 09/01/2011, sold 72,068 shares, worth $1,599,200.
- Enloe Robert Ted Iii: act as Director. On 11/28/2011, sold 13,917 shares, worth $295,600.
- Wood Phoebe A: act as Director. On 11/11/2011, sold 12,344 shares, worth $279,100.
- Desonier David M: act as SVP-Strategy&InvestorRelations. On 11/02/2011, sold 5,071 shares, worth $108,700.
- Fisher Richard T: act as Director. On 08/29/2011, sold 5,000 shares, worth $107,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated in Q3 2011:
- LANSDOWNE PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,244,345 shares, worth $29,926,497. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 437,377 shares, worth $10,518,917. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HIGHBRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 182,923 shares, worth $4,399,298. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- COE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 155,695 shares, worth $3,744,465. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- FEDERATED INVESTORS INC /PA/: On 06/30/2011, held 147,741 shares, worth $3,553,171. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Leggett & Platt, Incorporated manufactures a wide range of engineered products. The Company’s products include components for bedding, furniture, and other residential furnishings, as well as office and institutional furnishings components, retail store fixtures, and displays, specialty wire products, and automotive seating suspension and lumbar systems.
Competitors to Watch: Select Comfort Corp. (NASDAQ:SCSS), Tempur-Pedic Intl. Inc. (NYSE:TPX), Sealy Corporation (NYSE:ZZ), La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE:LZB), Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS), Hooker Furniture Corp. (NASDAQ:HOFT), Chromcraft Revington, Inc. (AMEX:CRC).
(Note: Data regarding Leggett & Platt, Incorporated’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>