Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (NYSE:LEG).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Leggett & Platt, Incorporated in Q3 2011:
- WBI INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 899,015 shares, worth $17,791,507.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 527,732 shares, worth $10,443,816.
- LOS ANGELES CAPITAL MANAGEMENT & EQUITY RESEARCH INC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 154,418 shares, worth $3,055,932.
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 152,738 shares, worth $3,022,685.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 104,951 shares, worth $2,076,980.
About the company: Leggett & Platt, Incorporated manufactures a wide range of engineered products. The Company’s products include components for bedding, furniture, and other residential furnishings, as well as office and institutional furnishings components, retail store fixtures, and displays, specialty wire products, and automotive seating suspension and lumbar systems.
Competitors to Watch: Select Comfort Corp. (NASDAQ:SCSS), Tempur-Pedic Intl. Inc. (NYSE:TPX), Sealy Corporation (NYSE:ZZ), La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE:LZB), Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS), Hooker Furniture Corp. (NASDAQ:HOFT), Chromcraft Revington, Inc. (AMEX:CRC).
(Note: Data regarding Leggett & Platt, Incorporated’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>