Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Linear Technology Corp. (NASDAQ:LLTC).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Linear Technology Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Coghlan Paul: act as VP OF FINANCE AND CFO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CFOs have bought). On 11/08/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $826,500.
- Dobkin Robert C: act as VP ENGINEERING AND CTO. On 11/08/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $825,300.
- Dobkin Robert C: act as VP ENGINEERING AND CTO. On 10/24/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $787,500.
- Quarles David A: act as VP OF INTERNATIONAL SALES. On 11/15/2011, sold 13,706 shares, worth $438,600.
- Pietkiewicz Steve: act as VP OF POWER MANAGEMENT PRODUCT. On 11/04/2011, sold 10,000 shares, worth $330,000.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Linear Technology Corp. in Q3 2011:
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 453,642 shares, worth $14,734,292. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- NICHOLAS CO INC /WI: On 06/30/2011, held 150,350 shares, worth $4,883,368. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF TEXAS: On 06/30/2011, held 138,000 shares, worth $4,482,240. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DYNAMIC CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 118,459 shares, worth $3,847,548. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WBI INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 100,193 shares, worth $3,254,269. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Linear Technology Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets a line of linear integrated circuits. The Company’s products include high performance amplifiers, comparators, voltage references, monolithic filters, linear regulators, DC-DC converters, battery chargers, data converters, communications interface circuits, and RF signal conditioning circuits.
Competitors to Watch: Texas Instruments Inc. (NYSE:TXN), Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE:ADI), National Semicond. Corp. (NYSE:NSM), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM), Intersil Corporation (NASDAQ:ISIL), Micrel, Incorporated (NASDAQ:MCRL), Advanced Analogic Tech. Incorp. (NASDAQ:AATI), ON Semiconductor Corp. (NASDAQ:ONNN), Semtech Corporation (NASDAQ:SMTC), and Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHP).
(Note: Data regarding Linear Technology Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>