Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE:LMT).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Lockheed Martin Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Mccorkindale Douglas H: act as Director. On 11/07/2011, sold 2,072 shares, worth $159,700.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation in Q3 2011:
- NWQ INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,829,651 shares, worth $223,881,987. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SOUTHEASTERN ASSET MANAGEMENT INC/TN/: On 06/30/2011, held 986,117 shares, worth $78,021,577. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 878,167 shares, worth $69,480,573. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- EVERCORE TRUST COMPANY, N.A.: On 06/30/2011, held 530,454 shares, worth $41,969,520. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- KOVITZ INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 448,510 shares, worth $35,486,111. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Lockheed Martin Corporation is a global security company that primarily researches, designs, develops, manufactures, and integrates advanced technology products and services. The Company’s businesses span space, telecommunications, electronics, information and services, aeronautics, energy, and systems integration. Lockheed Martin operates worldwide.
Competitors to Watch: Astrotech Corp. (NASDAQ:ASTC), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD), OHB Technology AG (OHB), Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE:ATK), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), RKK Energiya im. S.P.Koroleva OAO (RKKE), Duks OAO (DUKS), and Kirovskiy zavod Mayak OAO (KZMK).
(Note: Data regarding Lockheed Martin Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>