Major Institutions Buying Invesco Ltd.’s Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE:IVZ).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Invesco Ltd. in Q3 2011:
- MUNDER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,562,894 shares, worth $54,939,825.
- ALYESKA INVESTMENT GROUP, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,445,000 shares, worth $22,281,900.
- TEACHERS RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF KENTUCKY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 616,250 shares, worth $9,502,575.
- ALGEBRIS INVESTMENTS (UK) LLP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 432,200 shares, worth $6,664,524.
- WOLF FUND MANAGEMENT LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 325,246 shares, worth $5,015,293.
About the company: Invesco Limited is an independent investment management group. The Company specializes in investment management services, covering equities, fixed income and alternatives like real estate, private equity and absolute return strategies.
Competitors to Watch: BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE:BLK), Affiliated Managers Group, Inc. (NYSE:AMG), Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE:EV), AllianceBernstein Holding LP (NYSE:AB), Gamco Investors Inc. (NYSE:GBL), Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE:CNS), The Blackstone Group L.P. (NYSE:BX), Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS), Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE:FIG), and T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:TROW).
(Note: Data regarding Invesco Ltd.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>