Major Shareholders Cashing Flowserve Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Flowserve Corp. (NYSE:FLS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Flowserve Corp. in Q3 2011:
- ARTISAN PARTNERS HOLDINGS LP: On 06/30/2011, held 1,122,400 shares, worth $122,857,904. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GENEVA CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LTD/WI: On 06/30/2011, held 415,957 shares, worth $45,530,653. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GOODMAN & COMPANY, INVESTMENT COUNSEL LTD.: On 06/30/2011, held 292,870 shares, worth $32,057,550. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PRUDENTIAL PLC: On 06/30/2011, held 154,410 shares, worth $16,901,719. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- DAVIDSON KEMPNER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 136,320 shares, worth $14,921,587. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Flowserve Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, and services industrial flow management equipment throughout the world. The Company provides pumps, valves, and mechanical seals primarily for the refinery and pipeline segments of the petroleum, chemical processing, power generation and water treatment industries.
(Note: Data regarding Flowserve Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>