Major Shareholders Cashing General Dynamics’s Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of General Dynamics Corp. (NYSE:GD).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold General Dynamics Corp.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Keane John M: act as Director. On 09/30/2011, sold 4,300 shares, worth $250,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of General Dynamics Corp. in Q3 2011:
- MARSICO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 2,023,589 shares, worth $149,563,463. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ALYESKA INVESTMENT GROUP L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 1,350,000 shares, worth $99,778,500. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HGK ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 688,839 shares, worth $50,912,090. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- WINTERGREEN ADVISERS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 365,831 shares, worth $27,038,569. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MT LUCAS MANAGEMENT CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 216,505 shares, worth $16,001,885. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: General Dynamics Corporation is a diversified defense company. The Company offers a broad portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons systems and munitions; shipbuilding design and construction; and information systems, technologies and services.
Competitors to Watch: Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE:NOC), Raytheon Company (NYSE:RTN), The Boeing Company (NYSE:BA), Lockheed Martin Corp. (NYSE:LMT), ITT Corporation (NYSE:ITT), FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE:COL), Alliant Techsystems Inc. (NYSE:ATK), Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB), and Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ:KTOS).
(Note: Data regarding General Dynamics Corp.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>