Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ:TZOO): Up +27.55%. Travelzoo Inc. provides online marketing solutions to the travel industry. Through the Company’s Web site, its newsletter, and by using its listing management software, travel companies can inform Internet users about their specials. Travelzoo serves companies such as Alamo Rent-A-Car, Delta Airlines, Expedia, and Hilton Hotels.
- Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN): Up +16.83%. Align Technology, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets the Invisalign System, a method for treating the misalignment of teeth. The Company’s system corrects the misalignment using a series of clear, removable appliances that move teeth to a desired final position.
- Biogen Idec Inc. (NASDAQ:BIIB): Up +15.17%. Biogen Idec Inc. develops, manufactures, and commercializes therapies, focusing on neurology, oncology, and immunology. The Company’s products addresses diseases such as multiple sclerosis, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn’s disease, and psoriasis. Biogen Idec Earnings Cheat Sheet: Shares Pop 17% on Positive Quarter>>
- NewMarket Corporation (NYSE:NEU): Up +15.12%. NewMarket Corporation develops, manufactures, and blends fuel and lubricant additives marketed worldwide to refiners and others who sell petroleum products. The Company’s products are used in transportation and industrial equipment.
- SLM Corporation (NYSE:SLM): Up +12.79%. SLM Corporation, commonly known as Sallie Mae, provides education funding, originating and servicing of U.S. government guaranteed and private student loans. The Company, through its subsidiaries, also provides debt management services and business and technical products to a range of clients including colleges, universities and loan guarantors.
- HNI Corporation (NYSE:HNI): Down -14.05%. HNI Corporation manufactures and markets office furniture as well as hearth products. The Company’s products are sold primarily through dealers, wholesalers, and retail superstores. HNI has operations in the United States and Canada.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NASDAQ:TEVA): Down -8.46%. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. develops, manufactures and markets generic and branded human pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The Company produces antibiotics, oncological products, Alpha D3 for treatment of post-menopausal bone loss in women and Copaxone for treatment of multiple sclerosis. Teva develops novel drugs for diseases of the central nervous system.
- SINA Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA): Down -6.84%. SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America. See Why This Technology Stock Was Just Graded Lower>>
- TiVo Inc. (NASDAQ:TIVO): Down -6.64%. TiVo Inc. provides a subscription-based service enabled by a personal video recorder. The Company’s service allows viewers to locate and record multiple shows, control live television, choose viewing preferences, and access their customized lineup of shows. TiVo’s service also serves as a platform to deliver television programming, advertising, and in-home commerce.
- NVR, Inc. (NYSE:NVR): Down -6.25%. NVR, Inc. builds and markets homes and conducts mortgage banking activities. The Company builds single-family detached homes, townhomes, and condominium buildings under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, and other tradenames. NVR provides a number of mortgage related services to its homebuilding customers and to other customers through its mortgage banking operations.