Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- GATX Corp. PRFD (NYSE:GMT-P): Up +21.43%. GATX Corporation leases, operates, and manages assets in the rail, marine, and industrial equipment markets. It operates in three segments: Rail, Specialty, and American Steamship Company.
- Polycom, Inc. (NASDAQ:PLCM): Up +12.58%. Polycom, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets a line of video, voice, data and web conferencing collaboration solutions. The solutions include enterprise video and voice communications end-points, network infrastructure, management products, product maintenance and other professional services.
- International Game Technology (NYSE:IGT): Up +9.25%. International Game Technology designs and manufactures computerized casino gaming systems. The Company also develops and manufactures systems that monitor slot machine play and track player activity, as well as wide area progressive systems. International Game sells its products around the world.
- Changyou.com Limited (NASDAQ:CYOU): Up +9%. Changyou.com Ltd. develops online computer games. The Company licenses its massively multi-player online role playing games. Changyou.com Earnings Cheat Sheet: Monster Quarter for Chinese Game Stock>>
- Sohu.com Inc. (NASDAQ:SOHU): Up +8.83%. Sohu.com Inc. operates an Internet portal in China. The Company’s Web site consists of Chinese language Web navigational and search capabilities, Web-based communications services, and a platform for e-commerce services. Sohu.com Inc. Earnings Cheat Sheet: Strong Quarter on Double-Digit Sales Growth>>
- Pharmasset, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRUS): Down -8.02%. Pharmasset, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company. The Company develops oral therapeutics for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B (HBV), and hepatitis C (HCV).
- Cymer, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYMI): Down -7.62%. Cymer, Inc. supplies excimer laser illumination sources for use in deep ultraviolet photolithography systems. The Company’s lasers are incorporated into step-and-repeat and step-and-scan photolithography systems for use in the manufacture of semiconductors.
- Barrick Gold Corporation (NYSE:ABX): Down -6.78%. Barrick Gold Corporation is an international gold company with operating mines and development projects in the United States, Canada, South America, Australia, and Africa. Why Gold Stocks are Struggling Despite Record Gold Price>>
- Patni Computer Systems Limited (NYSE:PTI): Down -5.6%. Patni Computer Systems Ltd develops software and provides information technology services and business solutions. The Company maintains application development projects, across all major software platforms and environments.
- LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM): Down -5.37%. LogMeIn, Inc. offers remote connectivity services to computers for mobile professionals, and help desk and systems administrators worldwide.