Major Stock Price Movers on Wall Street April 26th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- GATX Corp. PRFD (GMT-): Up +37.25%.
- II-VI, Inc. (NASDAQ:IIVI): Up +23.09%. II-VI Incorporated designs, manufactures, and markets optical and optoelectronic devices used in laser processing, fiber-optic telecommunication, infrared missile guidance, advanced x-ray systems, and nuclear radiation detection. The Company manufactures its products in the United States, Singapore, China, Mexico, and Belgium.
- W&T Offshore, Inc. (NYSE:WTI): Up +17.95%. W&T Offshore, Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company focused primarily on the Gulf of Mexico area in the United States.
- Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:KND): Up +17.83%. Kindred Healthcare, Inc. is a national healthcare services company operating hospitals, nursing centers, institutional pharmacies and a contract rehabilitation services business.
- Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE:AAN): Up +11.45%. Aaron’s, Inc. rents and sells office and residential furniture and accessories, consumer electronics, and household appliances. The Company also manufactures furniture, bedding, and accessories. Aaron’s has Company-owned and franchised centers in the United States.
- HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI): Down -19.72%. HEICO Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells aerospace products and services through its subsidiaries. The Company’s customers include airlines and airmotive, as well as defense contractors and military agencies worldwide, including the United States Air Force, the United States Navy, and the National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA).
- HEICO Corporation (HEI.A): Down -19.52%.
- Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ:TZOO): Down -14.83%. Travelzoo Inc. provides online marketing solutions to the travel industry. Through the Company’s Web site, its newsletter, and by using its listing management software, travel companies can inform Internet users about their specials. Travelzoo serves companies such as Alamo Rent-A-Car, Delta Airlines, Expedia, and Hilton Hotels.
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE:LXK): Down -14.44%. Lexmark International, Inc. develops, manufactures, and supplies printing and imaging solutions for offices and homes. The Company’s products include laser printers, inkjet printers, multifunction devices, and associated supplies, services and solutions. Lexmark’s products are sold in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean.
- Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS): Down -13.16%. Unisys Corporation is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. The Company’s services include systems integration, outsourcing, infrastructure, server technology and consulting. The Company primarily serves the financial services, public sector, communications, transportation, commercial and media markets.