Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:REGN): Up +28.6%. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes pharmaceutical products for the treatment of serious medical conditions. The Company has therapeutic candidates in clinical trials for the potential treatment of cancer, eye diseases, and inflammatory diseases, and has preclinical programs in other diseases and disorders.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC): Up +13.32%. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson develops and manufactures products for wired and mobile communications in public and private networks. The Company produces mobile telephones through its Sony Ericsson joint venture. Ericsson manufactures and installs wired and wireless communications systems, wireless microwave links, call center equipment, microelectronics, and radar systems.
- JDA Software Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:JDAS): Up +12.57%. JDA Software Group, Inc. provides software solutions that address the supply chain management, business process, analytic application, and e-commerce requirements of the retail industry. The Company’s products include enterprise systems, in-store systems, and analytic applications. JDA also offers a variety of retail specific professional services.
- Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE:UHS): Up +11.33%. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a healthcare management company. The Company operates acute care hospitals, behavioral health centers, and surgery centers. Universal provides services such as general surgery, internal medicine, radiology, and pediatric services throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Vitamin Shoppe, Inc Common Stock (NYSE:VSI): Up +10.88%. Vitamin Shoppe, Inc., sells vitamins, minerals, herbs, supplements, sports nutrition and health and wellness products. The Company sells their products through their retail shops, internet and catalog operations. Vitamin Shoppe Earnings: Sales Climb Double-Digits for Fifth Straight Quarter>>
- Longtop Financial Technologies Ltd (NYSE:LFT): Down -20.28%. Longtop Financial Technologies Limited develops a wide range of software applications. The Company offers software solutions in the following categories: channel-related solutions, business-related solutions, management-related solutions and other solutions, covering major categories of information technology requirements for financial institutions in China.
- Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ:BRCM): Down -12.27%. Broadcom Corporation provides integrated silicon solutions that enable broadband digital data transmission of voice, data, and video content to the home and within the business enterprise. The Company designs, develops, and supplies integrated circuits for cable set-top boxes, cable modems, high-speed networking, direct satellite and digital broadcast, and digital subscriber line. Broadcom Earnings: Shares Getting Slammed>>
- SuccessFactors, Inc. (NASDAQ:SFSF): Down -10.01%. SuccessFactors, Inc. provides on-demand performance and employee software solutions to help organizations optimize their performance.
- Rockwell Automation (NYSE:ROK): Down -8.52%. Rockwell Automation, Inc. is a global provider of industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. The Company’s products include Low voltage and medium voltage electro-mechanical and electronic motor starters, motor and circuit protection devices, AC/DC variable frequency drives, contactors, push buttons, signaling devices, termination and protection devices, and relays. Rockwell Automation Earnings: The Stock is Getting Crushed>>
- Diebold Incorporated (NYSE:DBD): Down -7.93%. Diebold, Incorporated provides integrated self-service delivery systems and services on a worldwide basis. The Company serves the financial, security, election systems, retail, card systems, and pharmacy industries. Diebold provides products such as automated teller machines, alarm monitoring systems, monitoring software, card-based systems, and election systems.