Major Stock Price Movers on Wall Street April 29th
Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Ancestry.com Inc (NASDAQ:ACOM): Up +42.55%. Ancestry.com, Inc. is an online family history research company. The Company’s website offers online sources for family and local histories, vital records, military records and census records, as well as civil, ecclesiastical, and immigration records.
- SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ:SPWRA): Up +34.55%. SunPower Corporation is an integrated solar products and services company that designs, manufactures and markets high-performance solar electric power technologies.
- NetGear, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTGR): Up +22.79%. NETGEAR, Inc. provides networking products designed for small businesses and homes. The Company’s suite of products enables small businesses and homes to share Internet access, peripherals, digital content, and applications among multiple personal computers and other Internet-enabled devices. NETGEAR markets and sells its products through distributors to a network of resellers.
- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE:N): Up +14.98%. NetSuite Inc. provides relationship management software solutions . The Company offers a comprehensive suite of enterprise resource planning, or ERP, customer relationship management, or CRM, and e-commerce solutions.
- Longtop Financial Technologies Ltd (NYSE:LFT): Up +14.75%. Longtop Financial Technologies Limited develops a wide range of software applications. The Company offers software solutions in the following categories: channel-related solutions, business-related solutions, management-related solutions and other solutions, covering major categories of information technology requirements for financial institutions in China.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:REGN): Down -21%. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes pharmaceutical products for the treatment of serious medical conditions. The Company has therapeutic candidates in clinical trials for the potential treatment of cancer, eye diseases, and inflammatory diseases, and has preclinical programs in other diseases and disorders.
- Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM): Down -14.03%. Research In Motion Limited designs, manufactures, and markets wireless solutions for the worldwide mobile communications market. The Company provides platforms and solutions for access to email, phone, SMS messaging, Internet, and Intranet-based applications.
- Green Dot Corporation (NYSE:GDOT): Down -10.75%. Green Dot Corp. is a prepaid financial services company that provides money management solutions to a broad base of U.S. consumers. The Company offers general purpose reloadable prepaid debit cards in the United States through a network of retail stores throughout the United States.
- Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE:IM): Down -10.6%. Ingram Micro Inc. is a wholesale distributor of Information Technology (“IT”) products and services. The Company also markets computer hardware, networking equipment, and software products. Ingram Micro provides supply chain optimization services to suppliers and reseller customers.
- Deckers Outdoor Corporation (NASDAQ:DECK): Down -10.15%. Deckers Outdoor Corporation designs and markets footwear and accessories. The Company offers footwear for men, women and children. Deckers sells its products including accessories such as handbags, headwear, and outerwear, through domestic retailers and international distributors and directly to end-user consumers, through call centers, retail concept stores and retail outlet stores.