Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- SINA Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA): Up +18.55%. SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America. Why Are SINA Shares On Fire?>>
- Gold Resource Corporation (AMEX:GORO): Up +13.95%. Gold Resource Corporation explores for gold (NYSE:GLD) and other precious metals. The Company currently holds interest in properties in Mexico.
- Lone Pine Resources Inc (NYSE:LPR): Up +12.04%. For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.
- First Majestic Silver Corp. Ordinary Shares (NYSE:AG): Up +10.8%. First Majestic Silver Corp. is a silver producing mining company. The Company’s presently owns and operates producing silver mines in Mexico; the La Parrilla Silver Mine, the San Martin Silver Mine and the La Encantada Silver Mine. For more analysis on our support levels and ranges for gold and silver, consider a free 14-day trial to our acclaimed Gold & Silver Investment Newsletter.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE:QIHU): Up +10.69%. Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd. provides Internet and mobile security products in the People’s Republic of China. The Companys products include an Internet security product for Internet security and system optimization; an anti-virus application to protect users’ computers against trojan horses, viruses, worms, adware, and other forms of malware; and a mobile smartphone security program.
- Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUSQ): Down -7.67%. Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc. is a financial holding company, operating in multiple states. The Bank provides financial services through its affiliate banks at locations in the mid-Atlantic region. Susquehanna Bancshares also operates a trust and investment company, an asset management company, a property and casualty insurance brokerage company, and a leasing company.
- Pandora Media Inc (NYSE:P): Down -7.6%. Pandora is an internet radio station generating playlists based on a user’s favorite artist or song. Pandora’s service, free to its more than 80 million registered users and available only in the US, is supported by local and national advertising. Pandora chief strategy officer Tim Westergren founded the company in 2000.
- Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE:BKS): Down -5.96%. Barnes & Noble, Inc. operates superstores and mall-based bookstores throughout the US. The Company operates book superstores under the names Barnes & Noble Booksellers, Bookstop, and Bookstar. Barnes & Noble also operates bookstores in shopping malls under the names B. Dalton Bookseller, Doubleday Book Shops, and Scribner’s Bookstore. Barnes and Noble Inc Earnings Cheat Sheet: Loss Widens>>
- Renren Inc (NYSE:RENN): Down -5.13%. Renren, Inc. operates an Internet website. The Company operates a real-time social networking website that offers users the ability to communicate, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals, and use other services.
- VCA Antech, Inc. (NASDAQ:WOOF): Down -4.79%. VCA Antech, Inc. owns, operates, and manages a network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary-exclusive clinical laboratories in the United States. The Company also supplies ultrasound and digital radiography equipment to the veterinary industry.