Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Rovi Corporation (NASDAQ:ROVI): Up +17.71%. Rovi Corporation provides digital home entertainment experience by delivering solutions to businesses to protect, enhance an distribute digital goods to consumers across multiple channels. The Company’s services and products include connected middleware, media recognition, interactive programming guides, copy protection and rich media.
- Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:LVLT): Up +9.24%. Level 3 Communications, Inc. provides telecommunications and information services, including local, long distance, and data transmission. The Company also provides other enhanced communications and Internet services, and is involved in coal mining businesses.
- Global Crossing Ltd. (NASDAQ:GLBC): Up +9.14%. Global Crossing Ltd. provides telecommunications solutions over a global Internet protocol-based network, which reaches various countries around the world. The Company serves corporations, providing a full range of managed data and voice products and services.
- Pegasystems Inc. (NASDAQ:PEGA): Up +8.32%. Pegasystems Inc. develops customer relationship management software. The software automates customer interactions across transaction-intensive enterprises. The Company provides its products to customers in the banking, mutual funds and securities, mortgage services, card services, insurance, healthcare management, and telecommunications industries.
- ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oi ETF (NYSE:SCO): Up +7.91%. ProShares UltraShort DJ-UBS Crude Oil is an exchange-traded fund incorporated in the USA. The Fund will seek daily investment results that correspond to twice (200%) the inverse (opposite) the daily performance, whether positive or negative, of its corresponding benchmark. The Fund tracks a multiple or inverse multiple of the daily performance of Dow Jones-UBS Crude Oil Sub-Index.
- IntraLinks Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:IL): Down -32.58%. Intralinks Holdings, Inc. provides Software-as-a-Service solutions for managing content, exchanging business information and collaborating within and among organizations. The Company’s software enables organizations to control, track, search, and exchange time-sensitive information without the use of email, fax, courier services and other existing solutions to exchange information.
- Silver Standard Resources Inc. (NASDAQ:SSRI): Down -11.51%. Silver Standard Resources Inc. is a silver exploration company focused on acquiring and developing silver resources on a global basis. The Company has projects in Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Canada, Chile, the United States and Australia.
- Renren Inc (NYSE:RENN): Down -8.54%. Renren, Inc. operates an Internet website. The Company operates a real-time social networking website that offers users the ability to communicate, share information and user-generated content, play online games, listen to music, shop for deals, and use other services.
- Stillwater Mining Company (NYSE:SWC): Down -8.53%. Stillwater Mining Company explores for, develops, extracts, processes, and refines platinum, palladium, and associated metals from the J-M Reef located in Stillwater and the East Boulder Mine near McLeod, Montana. The Company also recycles automotive catalytic converters in its processing facility in Columbus, Montana.
- Aircastle Limited (NYSE:AYR): Down -8.39%. Aircastle Ltd. is a global company that acquires, leases, and sells high-utility commercial jet aircraft to airlines throughout the world.