Following are some stocks showing big percentage moves on our trading screens:
- Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ:CGNX): Up +16.55%. Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and markets machine vision systems. The Company’s systems are used to automate the manufacture of a variety of discrete items and to assure their quality. Cognex has regional offices located throughout North America, Japan, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF): Up +13.26%. Herbalife Ltd. is a network marketing company that sells weight management, nutritional supplement and personal care products. The Company sells its products globally through a network of independent distributors. Herbalife also sells literature and promotional materials.
- Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ:INCY): Up +11.88%. Incyte Corporation is using its expertise in genomics and medicinal chemistry, as well as molecular, cellular, and in vivo biology to discover and develop novel therapeutics. The Company has drug discovery programs underway focused on the identification of new small molecule drugs for cancer and inflammation.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Int’l (NYSE:SMI): Up +10.37%. Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation manufactures, trades, packages, tests, and provides computer-aided design integrated circuits. The Company also provides other semiconductor services. In addition, Semiconductor designs masks.
- MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS): Up +10.13%. MetroPCS Communications, Inc. is a wireless communications provider in the United States. The Company offers unlimited wireless voice and data services to the mass market.
- PAREXEL International Corporation (NASDAQ:PRXL): Down -15.03%. PAREXEL International Corporation is a contract research and product launch organization. The Company provides outsourcing services to the worldwide pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. PAREXEL has operations in various countries around the world.
- Computer Sciences Corporation (NYSE:CSC): Down -12.9%. Computer Sciences Corporation provides consulting and information technology (NYSE:IT) services to industry and government. The Company provides consulting, systems design and integration, IT and business process outsourcing, applications software, and Web and application hosting. Computer Sciences operates locations around the world.
- Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:SHLD): Down -9.86%. Sears Holdings Corporation is a broadline retailer with full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. The Company retails home appliances, as well as tools, lawn and garden products, home electronics, and other products. Sears Holdings also provides automotive repair and maintenance.
- Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE:WLK): Down -9.75%. Westlake Chemical Corporation manufactures and markets basic chemicals, vinyls, polymers, and fabricated products. The Company serves a range of consumer and industrial markets, including flexible and rigid packaging, automotive products, coatings, and residential and commercial construction.
- SINA Corporation (NASDAQ:SINA): Down -9.46%. SINA Corporation is a global Internet media company operating Chinese-language destination sites. The Company offers a network of branded content and services targeting people of Chinese descent worldwide. SINA.com offers online news, entertainment, community, and commerce through web sites that are produced and updated by local teams in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and North America.