Major Stock Price Percentage Movers August 2nd
- Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:SNCR): Up +21.9%. Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. provides e-commerce transaction management solutions to the communications services marketplace.
- Telefonos de Mexico, S.A. (NASDAQ:TFONY): Up +11.14%. Telefonos de Mexico SAB de CV (Telmex) provides local and long-distance telephone services, and Internet and broadband access, throughout Mexico. The Company also offers other telecommunications and related services such as directory assistance, data transmission, and paging.
- SM Energy Co. (NYSE:SM): Up +9.62%. SM Energy Company is an independent energy company that explores for and produces natural gas and crude oil. The Company’s operations are focused on The ArkLaTex, Gulf Coast, Mid-Continent, Rocky Mountains, and Permian Basin regions.
- Telefonos de Mexico, S.A. (NYSE:TMX): Up +9.16%. Telefonos de Mexico SAB de CV (Telmex) provides local and long-distance telephone services, and Internet and broadband access, throughout Mexico. The Company also offers other telecommunications and related services such as directory assistance, data transmission, and paging.
- Charm Communications Inc (NASDAQ:CHRM): Up +9%. Charm Communications Inc. operates a television advertising agency in China. The Company places advertisements for clients on a broad array of television channels, including CCTV and satellite and regional television channels and, on a smaller scale, on other media platforms, including Internet and out-of-home media.
- MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS): Down -34.89%. MetroPCS Communications, Inc. is a wireless communications provider in the United States. The Company offers unlimited wireless voice and data services to the mass market. MetroPCS Communications Earnings Cheat Sheet: Revenue Strengthens for Fifth Straight Quarter by Double-Digits>>
- General Cable Corporation (NYSE:BGC): Down -17.67%. General Cable Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes copper, aluminum, and fiber optic wire and cable products for the communications, electrical, and energy markets. The Company operates around the world.
- Meritor Inc (NYSE:MTOR): Down -17.58%.
- The Corporate Executive Board Company (NYSE:EXBD): Down -17.02%. The Corporate Executive Board Company provides research and analysis focusing on corporate strategy, operations, and general management issues. The Company provides its services to corporations located throughout the world. Corporate Executive currently offers programs focusing on finance, sales, information technology, corporate strategy, human resources, and bank operations.
- Bridgepoint Education, Inc. (NYSE:BPI): Down -13.06%. Bridgepoint Education, Inc. is a regionally accredited provider of postsecondary education services. The Company offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs in the disciplines of business, education, psychology, social sciences, and health sciences.
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter >>