McKesson: Insider and Institutional Investor Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of McKesson Corporation (NYSE:MCK).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold McKesson Corporation’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Julian Paul C: act as EVP, Group President. On 07/12/2011, sold 54,666 shares, worth $4,562,400.
- Julian Paul C: act as EVP, Group President. On 08/16/2011, sold 54,668 shares, worth $4,245,000.
- Julian Paul C: act as EVP, Group President. On 11/15/2011, sold 47,334 shares, worth $3,912,200.
- Julian Paul C: act as EVP, Group President. On 09/13/2011, sold 47,333 shares, worth $3,504,100.
- Julian Paul C: act as EVP, Group President. On 10/11/2011, sold 47,333 shares, worth $3,457,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of McKesson Corporation in Q3 2011:
- ALYESKA INVESTMENT GROUP, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 1,449,984 shares, worth $120,667,668. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OWL CREEK ASSET MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 1,132,162 shares, worth $94,218,522. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- BROOKSIDE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 846,418 shares, worth $70,438,906. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HGK ASSET MANAGEMENT INC: On 06/30/2011, held 571,405 shares, worth $47,552,324. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- MIURA GLOBAL MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 500,000 shares, worth $41,610,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: McKesson Corporation distributes pharmaceuticals, medical-surgical supplies, and and health and beauty care products throughout North America. The Company also develops, implements, and supports software that facilitates the integration of data throughout the health enterprise. In addition, McKesson offers analytic, care management, and patient solutions for payers.
Competitors to Watch: AmerisourceBergen Corp. (NYSE:ABC), Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE:CAH), Henry Schein, Inc. (NASDAQ:HSIC), Patterson Companies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PDCO), Cerner Corporation (NASDAQ:CERN), Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE:OMI), Omnicare, Inc. (NYSE:OCR), Grupo Casa Saba, S.A. (NYSE:SAB), MWI Veterinary Supply, Inc. (NASDAQ:MWIV), and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:MDRX).
(Note: Data regarding McKesson Corporation’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>