Mead Johnson Nutrition: Exec Insiders and Funds Supporting Shares in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (NYSE:MJN).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Mead Johnson Nutrition Company’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Cornelius James M: act as Director. On 08/09/2011, bought 10,000 shares, worth $667,100.
- Singer Robert S: act as Director. On 11/21/2011, bought 3,000 shares, worth $210,800.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Mead Johnson Nutrition Company in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 13,865,393 shares, worth $954,355,000.
- CONGRESS ASSET MANAGEMENT CO /MA: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 734,802 shares, worth $50,576,422.
- TIGER CONSUMER MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 709,041 shares, worth $48,803,292.
- ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 695,300 shares, worth $47,857,499.
- CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 630,000 shares, worth $43,362,900.
About the company: Mead Johnson Nutrition Company manufactures nutritional products for infants, children, and expectant and nursing mothers. The Company markets its products in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
(Note: Data regarding Mead Johnson Nutrition Company’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>