Mead Johnson Nutrition: Major Shareholders Cashing Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (NYSE:MJN).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Mead Johnson Nutrition Company in Q3 2011:
- TWO SIGMA INVESTMENTS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 514,724 shares, worth $34,651,220. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- SCOPUS ASSET MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 274,399 shares, worth $18,472,541. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PLURAL INVESTMENTS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 252,451 shares, worth $16,995,001. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- ROBECO INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 243,161 shares, worth $16,369,599. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HEALTHCOR MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 150,000 shares, worth $10,098,000. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Mead Johnson Nutrition Company manufactures nutritional products for infants, children, and expectant and nursing mothers. The Company markets its products in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
(Note: Data regarding Mead Johnson Nutrition Company’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>