Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of MedcoHealth Solutions Inc. (NYSE:MHS).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold MedcoHealth Solutions Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Wentworth Timothy C: act as Group Pres, Employer Accounts. On 07/21/2011, sold 36,995 shares, worth $2,416,100.
- Moriarty Thomas M: act as Gen’l Counsel & Secretary, SVP. On 07/21/2011, sold 33,678 shares, worth $2,199,500.
- Driscoll John Patrick: act as President – New Markets. On 07/21/2011, sold 33,167 shares, worth $2,172,400.
- Kornwasser Laizer: act as SVP-Retail, Mail & Diabetes. On 07/21/2011, sold 22,962 shares, worth $1,509,800.
- Smith Jack Allen: act as SVP, Chief Marketing Officer. On 07/21/2011, sold 18,000 shares, worth $1,175,600.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of MedcoHealth Solutions Inc. in Q3 2011:
- LONE PINE CAPITAL LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 3,675,541 shares, worth $207,741,577. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- TIGER CONSUMER MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 930,710 shares, worth $52,603,729. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS: On 06/30/2011, held 926,000 shares, worth $52,337,520. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- OPPENHEIMER FUNDS INC: On 06/30/2011, held 889,815 shares, worth $50,292,344. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 728,581 shares, worth $41,179,398. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Medco Health Solutions, Inc. is a pharmacy benefit manager. The Company provides programs and services for its clients and the members of their pharmacy benefit plans, and for the physicians and pharmacies the members use.
Competitors to Watch: Express Scripts, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX), BioScrip Inc. (NASDAQ:BIOS), Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHSI), UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH), CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE:CVS), Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG), Aetna Inc. (NYSE:AET), Magellan Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGLN), SXC Health Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ:SXCI), and Birner Dental Mgmt. Services (NASDAQ:BDMS).
(Note: Data regarding MedcoHealth Solutions Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>