MedcoHealth Solutions: Institutional Investor Stock Buys in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of MedcoHealth Solutions Inc. (NYSE:MHS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of MedcoHealth Solutions Inc. in Q3 2011:
- ALPINE ASSOCIATES ADVISORS: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,842,500 shares, worth $180,174,825.
- MASON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,222,000 shares, worth $151,079,580.
- ETON PARK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 3,159,000 shares, worth $148,125,510.
- PENTWATER CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,650,000 shares, worth $124,258,500.
- ARROWGRASS CAPITAL PARTNERS (US) LP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 2,562,849 shares, worth $120,171,990.
About the company: Medco Health Solutions, Inc. is a pharmacy benefit manager. The Company provides programs and services for its clients and the members of their pharmacy benefit plans, and for the physicians and pharmacies the members use.
Competitors to Watch: Express Scripts, Inc. (NASDAQ:ESRX), BioScrip Inc. (NASDAQ:BIOS), Catalyst Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHSI), UnitedHealth Group Inc. (NYSE:UNH), CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE:CVS), Walgreen Company (NYSE:WAG), Aetna Inc. (NYSE:AET), Magellan Health Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGLN), SXC Health Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ:SXCI), and Birner Dental Mgmt. Services (NASDAQ:BDMS).
(Note: Data regarding MedcoHealth Solutions Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>