MetroPCS Communications: Major Funds Supporting the Stock in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of MetroPCS Communications, Inc. (NYSE:PCS).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of MetroPCS Communications, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,475,300 shares, worth $12,849,863.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,176,987 shares, worth $10,251,557.
- HIGHBRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 611,735 shares, worth $5,328,212.
- ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 401,700 shares, worth $3,498,807.
- QUANTITATIVE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 372,700 shares, worth $3,246,217.
About the company: MetroPCS Communications, Inc. is a wireless communications provider in the United States. The Company offers unlimited wireless voice and data services to the mass market.
Competitors to Watch: Leap Wireless Intl., Inc. (NASDAQ:LEAP), Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ), Sprint Nextel Corporation (NYSE:S), NTELOS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:NTLS), Telephone & Data Systems, Inc. (NYSE:TDS), United States Cellular Corp. (NYSE:USM), AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T), Shenandoah Telecommunications Co. (NASDAQ:SHEN), Clearwire Corporation (NASDAQ:CLWR), and Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGY).
(Note: Data regarding MetroPCS Communications, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>