Molex: Insider and Institutional Investor Stock Sales in Q3
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Molex Inc. (NASDAQ:MOLX).
SEC data indicate these insiders have sold Molex Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Krehbiel Frederick A: act as Co-Chairman of the Board, 10% Owner. On 10/28/2011, sold 70,000 shares, worth $1,791,300.
- Slark Martin P: act as Vice Chairman and C.E.O.. On 10/31/2011, sold 25,000 shares, worth $517,500.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Molex Inc. in Q3 2011:
- RENAISSANCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 454,424 shares, worth $11,605,989. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- GLOBALBRIDGE, INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 252,527 shares, worth $6,449,540. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- HUTCHIN HILL CAPITAL, LP: On 06/30/2011, held 131,100 shares, worth $3,348,294. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CHILTON INVESTMENT CO LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 126,700 shares, worth $3,235,918. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- PGGM INVESTMENTS: On 06/30/2011, held 73,847 shares, worth $1,886,052. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Molex Incorporated manufactures electronic, electrical, and fiber optic interconnection products and systems, switches, value-added assemblies, and application tooling. The Company sells to original equipment manufacturers in industries that include automotive, computer, computer peripheral, business equipment, telecommunications, consumer products, and premise wiring.
Competitors to Watch: Amphenol Corporation (NYSE:APH), TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE:TEL), RF Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RFIL), AVX Corporation (NYSE:AVX), Methode Electronics Inc. (NYSE:MEI), Thomas & Betts Corporation (NYSE:TNB), Spectrum Control, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPEC), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE:ITW), and Optical Cable Corporation (NASDAQ:OCCF).
(Note: Data regarding Molex Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>