Molex: Institutional Investors Supporting Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Molex Inc. (NASDAQ:MOLX).
SEC data indicate that no insiders have bought Molex Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Molex Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MT LUCAS MANAGEMENT CORP: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 391,049 shares, worth $7,965,668.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 282,159 shares, worth $5,747,579.
- NOMURA ASSET MANAGEMENT CO LTD: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 256,700 shares, worth $5,228,979.
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 219,488 shares, worth $4,470,971.
- LINGOHR & PARTNER NORTH AMERICA. INC.: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 206,400 shares, worth $4,204,368.
About the company: Molex Incorporated manufactures electronic, electrical, and fiber optic interconnection products and systems, switches, value-added assemblies, and application tooling. The Company sells to original equipment manufacturers in industries that include automotive, computer, computer peripheral, business equipment, telecommunications, consumer products, and premise wiring.
Competitors to Watch: Amphenol Corporation (NYSE:APH), TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE:TEL), RF Industries, Ltd. (NASDAQ:RFIL), AVX Corporation (NYSE:AVX), Methode Electronics Inc. (NYSE:MEI), Thomas & Betts Corporation (NYSE:TNB), Spectrum Control, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPEC), 3M Company (NYSE:MMM), Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE:ITW), and Optical Cable Corporation (NASDAQ:OCCF).
(Note: Data regarding Molex Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>