Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently increased stock shares of Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW).
SEC data indicate these insiders have bought Monster Worldwide, Inc.’s stock since 06/30/2011:
- Iannuzzi Salvatore: act as Chairman, President and CEO(Click HERE for the list of stocks that their CEOs have bought). On 08/30/2011, bought 50,000 shares, worth $408,500.
- Yates Timothy T: act as Executive Vice President. On 08/30/2011, bought 25,000 shares, worth $204,300.
- Langrock James M: act as EVP, CFO. On 08/30/2011, bought 12,237 shares, worth $100,000.
- Mccague Cynthia: act as Director. On 09/09/2011, bought 3,000 shares, worth $23,400.
- Mccague Cynthia: act as Director. On 08/30/2011, bought 1,000 shares, worth $8,200.
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly increased their stock shares of Monster Worldwide, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- MORGAN STANLEY: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 1,134,848 shares, worth $8,148,209.
- HIGHBRIDGE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 541,415 shares, worth $3,887,360.
- HARVEY PARTNERS, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 500,000 shares, worth $3,590,000.
- PUBLIC EMPLOYEES RETIREMENT ASSOCIATION OF COLORADO: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 241,228 shares, worth $1,732,017.
- UBS OCONNOR LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 0 shares. On 09/30/2011, held 222,389 shares, worth $1,596,753.
About the company: Monster Worldwide, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers help wanted advertisements over the Internet. The Company charges employers and human resource professionals to post and search advertisements, and allows job seekers to search job postings and post their resumes free of charge. Monster also operates websites that connect companies to highly targeted audiences.
Competitors to Watch: DICE HOLDINGS, INC. (NYSE:DHX), 51job, Inc. (NASDAQ:JOBS), LiveDeal, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIVE), Hudson Highland Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HHGP), ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN), Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (NYSE:VOL), Mastech Holdings, Inc. (AMEX:MHH), General Employment Enterprises, Inc. (AMEX:JOB), Robert Half Intl. Inc. (NYSE:RHI), Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:KELYA), SFN Group Inc (NYSE:SFN), Barrett Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBSI), Kforce Inc. (NASDAQ:KFRC) and TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE:TBI).
(Note: Data regarding Monster Worldwide, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>