Monster Worldwide: Institutional Investors Selling Shares in Third Quarter
Insiders are generally long-term investors due to restriction in making short-term profits. In contrast, wealth management institutions always have short-term investment. Wall St. Watchdog reveals information regarding the insiders and institutions which recently decreased stock shares of Monster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW).
SEC data indicate that these institutions significantly reduced their stock shares of Monster Worldwide, Inc. in Q3 2011:
- DARUMA ASSET MANAGEMENT INC /NY: On 06/30/2011, held 2,712,280 shares, worth $39,762,025. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- IVORY INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT. L.P.: On 06/30/2011, held 2,184,025 shares, worth $32,017,807. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- CITADEL ADVISORS LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 642,381 shares, worth $9,417,305. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- RICE HALL JAMES & ASSOCIATES, LLC: On 06/30/2011, held 609,879 shares, worth $8,940,826. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
- AXA: On 06/30/2011, held 420,000 shares, worth $6,157,200. On 09/30/2011, held 0 shares.
About the company: Monster Worldwide, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers help wanted advertisements over the Internet. The Company charges employers and human resource professionals to post and search advertisements, and allows job seekers to search job postings and post their resumes free of charge. Monster also operates websites that connect companies to highly targeted audiences.
Competitors to Watch: DICE HOLDINGS, INC. (NYSE:DHX), 51job, Inc. (NASDAQ:JOBS), LiveDeal, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIVE), Hudson Highland Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:HHGP), ManpowerGroup (NYSE:MAN), Volt Information Sciences, Inc. (NYSE:VOL), Mastech Holdings, Inc. (AMEX:MHH), General Employment Enterprises, Inc. (AMEX:JOB), Robert Half Intl. Inc. (NYSE:RHI), Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:KELYA), SFN Group Inc (NYSE:SFN), Barrett Business Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBSI), Kforce Inc. (NASDAQ:KFRC) and TrueBlue, Inc. (NYSE:TBI).
(Note: Data regarding Monster Worldwide, Inc.’s stock holdings are sourced from whalewisdom.com. All data are assumed to be accurate.)
Improve Your 2011 Financial Health: Join the winning team of stock pickers with Wall St. Cheat Sheet’s acclaimed premium newsletter>>